- AC1200 Dual-Band Wi-Fi – 867 Mbps at 5 GHz and 300 Mbps at 2.4 GHz band
- MU-MIMO Technology – Simultaneously transfers data to multiple devices for 2× faster performance
- Boosted Coverage – Four external antennas equipped with Beamforming technology extend and concentrate the Wi-Fi signals
- Access Point Mode –Supports AP Mode to transform your wired connection into wireless network
- Easy Setup – Set up your Wi-Fi in minutes with TP-Link Tether app.
- Deco uses a system of units to achieve seamless whole-home Wi-Fi coverage — eliminate weak signal areas once and for all!
- With advanced Deco Mesh Technology, units work together to form a unified network with a single network name. Devices automatically switch between Decos as you move through your home for the fastest possible speeds.
- A Deco E4 three-pack delivers Wi-Fi to an area of up to 4,000 square feet (EU version). And if that’s not enough, simply add more Decos to the network anytime to increase coverage.
- Deco E4 provides fast and stable connections with speeds of up to 1167 Mbps and works with the major internet service provider (ISP) and modem.
- Deco can handle traffic from even the busiest of networks, providing lag-free connections for up to 100 devices.
- Parental Controls limits online time and block inappropriate websites according to unique profiles created for each family member.
- Setup is easier than ever with the Deco app there to walk you through every step.
|8 Gigabit Lan Ports Provide Faster, More Reliable Speeds Wi-Fi 6 Technology Achieves the Fastest Speeds 12-Stream Router Delivering Speeds up to 10.8 Gbps 1.8 GHz Quad-Core Processor Compatible to Support all Previous 802.11 Standards and all Wi-Fi Devices. Wi-Fi Frequency & Signal Rate: 2.4 GHz: 1,148 Mbps 5 GHz_1: 4804 Mbps 5 GHz_2: 4804 Mbps WAN&LAN port:1x 2.5 Gbps WAN 8x 1 Gbps LAN.|
- High-Speed Wi-Fi—AC750 dual-band is ideal for HD video streaming, high-speed downloading.
- Far-Reaching Coverage—4× antennas deliver far-reaching Wi-Fi and reliable connections.
- Multi-Mode 3 in 1—Supports Router, Access Point, and Range Extender to add flexibilities.
- Parental Controls—Manages when and how connected devices can access the internet.
- Guest Network—Provides separate access for guests while securing the host network.
- Smooth HD Streaming—Supports IGMP Proxy/Snooping, Bridge and Tag VLAN to optimize IPTV streaming.
- IPv6 Supported—Compatible with the IPv6 (the latest Internet Protocol version 6).
- Compact and Mountable—Designed to conserve space and complement any décor.
- Range Extender mode boosts wireless signal to previously unreachable or hard-to-wire areas flawlessly
- Miniature size and wall-mounted design make it easy to deploy and move flexibly
- Extra power socket making sure that no power outlet is going to waste
- 2 fixed external antennas provide excellent Wi-Fi coverage and reliability
- Easily expand wireless coverage at a push of Range Extender button
- Compatible with LTE/HSPA+/HSUPA/HSDPA/UMTS/EVDO USB modems, tested in the field
- 3G/4G and WAN connection Backup guarantees an “Always-online” Internet connection
- Local wireless HD video sharing, with speeds up to 300Mbps
- Easy one-touch wireless security encryption with the WPS button
- Bandwidth control allows administrators to determine how much bandwidth is allotted to each PC
The Archer C6 creates a reliable and blazing-fast network powered by 802.11ac Wi-Fi technology. The 2.4GHz band delivers speeds up to 300Mbps, ready for everyday tasks like emailing and web browsing, while the 5GHz band delivers speeds up to 867Mbps, ideal for HD video streaming and lag-free online gaming.
TP-Link Archer C6 AC1200 Features
Advanced Security with WPA3
The latest Wi-Fi security protocol, WPA3, brings new capabilities to improve cybersecurity in personal networks. More secure encryption in Wi-Fi password safety and enhanced protection against brute-force attacks combine to safeguard your home Wi-Fi.
Boosted Wi-Fi Coverage Throughout Your Home
Four external antennas send Wi-Fi signals to every corner of your home. Stay connected and enjoy fast Wi-Fi whether you are lounging on the sofa or on the balcony. Beamforming technology detects devices, even if they are far-away or low-powered, and concentrates wireless signal strength towards them.
MU-MIMO Brings More Simultaneous Connections
MU-MIMO lets the Archer C6 serve multiple devices at once. No more bandwidth congestion or latency. All devices get their data faster and Wi-Fi is used more efficiently!
Gigabit Connectivity, 10× Faster
With one Gigabit WAN port and four Gigabit LAN ports, speeds can be up to 10× faster than standard Ethernet connections. Connect your favorite wired devices to Archer C6 and get impressed!
Flexibly Create a Whole-Home Wi-Fi
One Mesh™ is a simple way to form a Mesh network with a single Wi-Fi name for seamless whole-home coverage. Just connect a One Mesh TM range extender to a One Mesh™ router. No more searching around for a stable connection.
It’s An Access Point, Too
Switch the working mode of the Archer C6 to Access Point Mode to share your wired network with other wireless devices.
Easy Setup and Management with the Tether APP
The free Tether app is available for both Android and iOS devices, making it easy to set up the Archer C6 and manage your network settings.
TP-Link Deco E4 is the simplest way to guarantee a strong Wi-Fi signal in every corner of your home up to 4,000 Square feet(3-pack,EU Version). Wireless connections and optional Ethernet backhaul work together to link Deco units, providing even faster network speeds and truly seamless coverage.
TP-Link Deco E4 Features
Seamless Roaming with One Wi-Fi Name
TP-Link Mesh means Deco units work together to form one unified network. Your phone or tablet automatically connects to the fastest Deco as you move through your home, creating a truly seamless Wi-Fi experience.
No More Buffering
Network speeds three times faster than previous generation routers, thanks to 802.11ac wireless technology, make Deco capable of providing a lag-free connection to up to 100 devices.
2-in-1 Router and Access Point Modes
Flexible and multifunctional, the Deco E4 includes a variety of features allowing it to serve as a router or access point. Just choose the mode for your actual network demands and experience the maximum wireless flexibility.
Robust Parental Controls
Simple, intuitive parental controls make it easy to keep your children safe while they’re online.
All Decos Can Work Together
Deco E4 is compatible with every other Deco model to form a Mesh network. Expand Mesh Wi-Fi coverage anytime by simply adding more Decos.
Wi-Fi Made Easy
Installing Deco E4 is fast and easy. Just unpack the system, download the Deco app and follow its onscreen directions.
Manage your Wi-Fi at home or away in the Deco app, including seeing the connected devices, prioritizing your devices, setting up a guest network and more.
Pair with Alexa to control Deco E4 with simple voice commands. Enjoy the convenient life.
- Ultra-Fast Wi-Fi for Extreme Gaming – AX11000 speed machine that delivers 12-streams Wi-Fi Speeds Over 10 Gbps: 4804 Mbps (5 GHz Gaming) + 4804 Mbps (5 GHz) + 1148 Mbps (2.4 GHz)
- Game Accelerator – Detect and optimize gaming streams, to ensure your gaming stays immersive
- Game Protector – Keep your accounts and documents safe with the Homecare™ security system powered by Trend Micro™.
- Game Statistics – Real-time latency, game duration, and network resource allocation in a glance with fine-tuned UI.
- Ultra Connective - 2.5 Gbps WAN port and eight Gigabit LAN ports, 2 USB 3.0 in Type A and Type C provide extensive connectivity.
- Powerful Processing – 1.8 GHz Quad-Core CPU and 3 coprocessors ensure your network performance always at peak run.
- Highly Efficient – OFDMA increases the avg. throughput and reduces the lag.
- Easy and Smart – Link to your router via Bluetooth and set it up in minutes with the powerful Tether app.
TP-Link Archer C24 AC750 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Router allows you to connect your demanding devices to the faster and clearer 5 GHz band, while a tradition 2.4 GHz band provides a far-reaching, stable connection to the rest of your devices.
TP-Link Archer C24 Features
Stable and Far-Reaching
Featuring 4× diagonally-distributed antennas, Archer C24 cover more direction and expand the WiFi coverage,
supporting buffer-free surfing and stalling-free downloading.
Multi-Mode 3 in 1
- Router Mode (Default): Plug in an Ethernet cable to instantly create a private wireless network and share internet access with all your Wi-Fi devices.
- Access Point Mode: Transform your existing wired network into a wireless one.
- Range Extender Mode: Boost the existing wireless coverage in your house.
Easily manage your home network with versatile built-in tools, including Parental Controls, Guest Network, QoS, and more.
High Integration, Compact Size
Archer C24’s system structure focuses on creating optimal WiFi. The advanced semiconductor technology helps integrate units including CPU, memory, and a 3-stream processing unit onto a single chip to achieve high compatibility, bringing you the same power with a compact design.
As Stable as a Larger One
Archer C24 goes through rigorous repeated testing to ensure a final product reliable under a number of strenuous environments. The final result: 8 randomly selected Archer C24 routers collectively tested for 1,936 hours.
Easy Setup at Your Fingertips
Set up Archer C24 in minutes via its intuitive web interface or the powerful Tether app. Tether also lets you manage its network settings from any Android or iOS device.
The TP Link TL-WA860RE wall-mounted is designed to conveniently extend the coverage and improve the signal strength of your wireless network. With 300Mbps wireless N speeds, TL-WA860RE turns your ‘dead zones’ into connected zones, helping you keep mobile devices, media players, and computers connected to Wi-Fi with a reliable connection.
TP-Link TL-WA850RE Features
Flexible Placement & Extra Power Socket
The TL-WA860RE’s miniature size and wall-mounted design make it easy to deploy and move flexibly. Once connected with an existing router, you can simply unplug and plug the Range Extender back in anywhere without the need to configure it again. Moreover, its integrated power socket ensures that no power outlet goes to waste.
Plug and Play
Just plug and play. That’s all you need to do to extend your wireless network. With no new wires or cables, within range of their existing wireless network, users can easily extend wireless coverage at a push of the WPS button on their router followed by the Range Extender button on the TL-WA860RE.
Superior Range with External Antennas
With 2 external antennas combined with higher quality antenna technology, you can experience excellent WiFi coverage and reliability no matter where you connect in your home.
Turn wired devices into wireless one
The TL-WA860RE’s single Ethernet port allows the Extender to function as a wireless adapter to connect wired devices like Blu-ray® players, gaming consoles, DVRs and Internet TVs. At the same time, the device can also share the wireless network.
The TL-WA860RE provides fast connectivity for lag-free HD/3D video streaming, online gaming and internet calling with 300Mbps wireless N speeds.
Smart Signal Indicator
Smart signal lights show the strength of signal that TL-WA860RE receives from the existing router, which can help to find the best location for optimal WiFi coverage.
The TL-MR3420 3G/4G Wireless N Router allows users to share a 3G/4G mobile broadband connection with family and friends via wired or wireless connections. By connecting a 3G/4G USB modem to the routers, a Wi-Fi hotspot is instantly established, via which multiple devices can access the Internet and share data and applications wirelessly.
Enjoy 3G/4G Wireless Sharing
TL-MR3420 features blazing 4G speeds and backward compatible with 3G modems, allowing users to share a 3G/4G mobile broadband with family and friends via wired or wireless connection.
Tests in the Field-High Compatibility
Compatibility is the most important aspect to consider when you’re selecting a 3G/4G router. To ensure the best compatibility between our routers and the modem you would use with the router, TP-LINK has made certain that our 3G/4G Routers are compatible with the ISPs in the regions in which they are sold. We have teams around the globe continually testing our Routers with newly emerged modems to ensure that end users can feel confident that their routers will operate flawlessly where they live and work.
Comprehensive 3G/4G and WAN Connection Backup Strategy
The TL-MR3420 stands out with its 3G/ 4G and WAN connection back-up, which keeps users online when one connection fails. TP-LINK’s 3G/4G Router provides users with both 3G/4G Preferred and WAN Preferred back-up modes, while other brands provide one or the other. This brings users a high degree of flexibility when users are setting up the networks with considering connection costs and length of downtime.
Wireless N Speed & Range
Complying with the IEEE 802.11n standard, the TL-MR3420 can establish a wireless network with transmission speeds of up to 300Mbps, while mitigating data loss over long distances and through obstacles in a small office or a large apartment, even in a steel-and-concrete building. Above all, users can easily pick up their wireless network’s signal at longer distances from the router, where with legacy 11g products they would have to be much closer.