Brother is introducing the next generation of their Industrial Thermal Transfer and Laminate Label Printers, the Brother PT-P900W label printer. This printer is ready to go, right out of the box, so you can get started immediately. It can withstand harsh conditions, including abrasion, extreme temperatures and UV exposure.
Brother PT-900W Features
The professional label printer designed for any labelling task
With a wide range of color combinations and tape widths up to 36mm, near borderless printing and high speed/high resolution print capabilities, the PT-P900W is ideal for facilities management, document archiving, asset labelling and creating on-demand labels whenever and wherever required.
Wired and wireless connectivity
This compact desktop label printer can be connected to your PC or Mac using a USB cable, or connected to your wireless network to share between multiple users or be placed in a more convenient location away from your computer.
Advanced cutter with easy-peel function
The advanced cutter can produce one long strip of labels that can be easily peeled one-at-a-time, and ensures labels are kept in the correct order.
Industrial label design software for PC and Mac
The PT-P900W uses P-touch Editor label design software for Windows and Mac. It boasts advanced features normally found in expensive desktop applications such as industry standard 1D and 2D barcodes, import of logos and other graphics, and allows you to use the fonts installed on your computer. Link to a Microsoft Excel® spreadsheet or .csv file to print multiple labels quickly and efficiently.
Print from smartphones or tablets
Instantly create and print simple labels from your smartphone or tablet without needing to fire up your PC. The Brother iPrint & Label app wirelessly connects to the PT-P900W to let you design and print labels from your iOS or Android device. Or if you need to identify electrical and data cabling and equipment, use the specialized Brother Cable Label Tool app to print labels for wrapping around cables or for sticking to faceplates, electrical distribution boards and other specialist equipment.
Include label printing as part of your solution
Software and app developers can use various software development kits for Microsoft Windows, iOS and Android devices to enable label printing from within your own software and apps. This makes the PT-P900W ideal to integrate into various solutions where durable labels are required.
Print wherever and whenever required
There are situations where AC power may not be available, such as on construction sites, or if the label printer needs to be used on a portable trolley. The PT-P900W has an optional battery base and rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack to enable label printing wherever and whenever required.
P-touch laminated labels – tested to extreme
Brother tape cassettes come in a wide variety of widths and colors, and include specialist tapes such as strong adhesive, flexible ID (for wrapping around cables or creating flag labels), tamper evident and security tapes. These laminated tapes are incredibly durable, and are designed and tested to withstand extremes in temperature, sunlight, moisture, abrasion and chemicals.
HP LaserJet MFP M236sdw Printer. A high-productivity MFP with the fastest two-sided printing in its HP class, an automatic feeder, and the time-saving HP Smart app. Count on peace of mind from more reliable connections, and a worry-free experience with simplified setup.
HP LaserJet MFP M236sdw Features
Work fast. Work smart.
Stay productive from anywhere
- Speed through multipage documents with the fastest in-HP-class two-sided printing speed.
- You can fit this LaserJet almost anywhere – it’s that small and compact. Get projects done quickly with a printer that fits almost anywhere.
- Get better range and faster, more reliable connections using dual-band Wi-Fi™ with self-reset.
- Easily handle large print jobs, and save time with automatic scanning and copying. Breeze through scan and copy tasks, using the automatic document feeder.
- Easily share resources – access and print with wireless and Ethernet networking.
Easy to set up, easy to use
- Get high-quality scanning. Share to Dropbox, Google Drive, email, or the cloud – from virtually anywhere – with HP Smart app.
- Quickly access and print documents and images on your smartphone, from Dropbox and Google Drive, using HP Smart app.
- With HP Smart app, you can stay connected to your printer from virtually anywhere.2 Get notifications when printing, scanning, or copying from your smartphone.
Help make a positive impact on the environment
- Get started fast with easy setup that guides you, step by step. Simply download the HP Smart app, connect to a network, and share your printer across all your devices.
- Easily manage tasks with smart-guided buttons for an intuitive experience – buttons appear only when needed.
- This HP LaserJet meets Eco Label requirements, including ENERGY STAR® and BLUE ANGEL.
- Help save energy with a LaserJet that uses up to 20% less energy than previous model.
- Help save energy with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology – intelligence that can turn your printer on when you need it and off when you don’t.
|Printer type – ink Tank; functionality – all in one (print, scan, copy); printer output – color Print Speed – 16/9 ppm (Black/Color), Connectivity – USB, power source: 220 – 240 V AC 50/60 Hz Compatible ink bottles – BTD60BK, BT5000 C, M, Y; page yield – 7500 pages (Black), C, M, Y – 5000 pages each (colour) Ink Color: Black, Cyan, Magenta and Yellow||Product overview
Get productive MFP performance that fits your space and your budget. Print, scan, and copy produce professional-quality results. Easily print and scan from your smartphone.
Dynamic security enabled printer
Certain HP printers are intended to work only with cartridges that have a new or reused HP chip or electronic circuitry. These printers use dynamic security measures to block cartridges using a non-HP chip or electronic circuitry. Periodic firmware updates will maintain the effectiveness of these measures and block cartridges that previously worked. Reused HP chips and electronic circuitry enable the use of reused, remanufactured, and refilled cartridges.
Productivity that fits anywhere
Easily handle tasks and get a lot from one device – print, scan, and copy.
This surprisingly small laser delivers exceptional quality, page after page.
Easy mobile printing and scanning with HP Smart App
Print from the cloud, scan from your smartphone, and easily order toner, with the HP Smart app.
Small size. Big performance.
A LaserJet MFP so small it can fit almost anywhere.
Easy ID copying
Easily copy both sides of identification cards onto one side of paper.
Uncompromising laser quality.
This surprisingly small laser delivers exceptional quality, page after page.
Tackle the essentials – print, scan, copy
Get versatile performance and print, scan, and copy.
Get print speeds up to 18/19 ppm.
Simply scan to email
Multi-destination digital sending
Your device, your choice.
Easily print from a variety of smartphones and tablets.
Extend your printing reach
Easily share resources – access and print with wireless networking.
The power of your printer in the palm of your hand
Print and scan from your smartphone, and easily order toner, with the HP Smart App.
No network, no problem.
Connect your smartphone or tablet directly to your printer – and easily print without accessing a network.
On when you need it, off when you don't
Help save energy with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology.
Ready to work, right away
Speed through print jobs, using a pre-installed Original HP Toner cartridge.
In the box
What's in the box
- CF244A HP 44A Black Original LaserJet Toner Cartridge (1,000 pages)
- Declared yield value in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 and continuous printing. Actual yields vary considerably based on images printed and other factors. For details see
- HP LaserJet Pro M28w Printer
- Preinstalled HP Original Introductory Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge (500 pages)
- Getting started guide
- Setup poster
- Support flyer
- EU declaration flyer (EU only)
- Warranty guide
- Software drivers and documentation on CD-ROM
- Power cord
- USB cable
|Print, copy & scan Print 6500 pages with one refill Up to 12ipm mono / 6ipm colour 150 sheet paper tray Uses Brother BT Series ink bottles. Click here to view ink details.