COMMANDO SFP transceiver module is for transmission at 850nm/1310nm/1550nm over Single Mode/Multi-Mode fiber. It supports IEEE Ethernet standards which make it ideally suited for data communications. It supports great distance like 100m/ 300m/ 550m/ 100m/ 10km/ 20km/ 40km/ 80km/ 120km respectively depending on models. It offers customers a wide variety of Gigabit Ethernet connectivity options up to 100Gbps for data center, enterprise wiring closet, and service provider transport applications.
It can be used as uplinks for 1, 10, 40 and 100 Gigabit Ethernet Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP, SFP+, QSFP+, QSFP28) Fiber Network Module as well as 1G/10G Copper Network Modules for uplinks, delivering robust performance and Cloud networking needs of growing businesses, data centers and high-end campus networks.
COMMANDO SFP Transceivers easy to use with simple and hassle-free setup. It’s compact and standard size makes it ideal for all top brand devices along with COMMANDO products. Easy Installation, Plug-and-play installation with no configuration required.
It provides and offers a wide range of models for different network deployment requirements with 100G speed. These SFP are well built and rigorously tested and can sustain in very rough environment to provide the reliable performance.
It has resilient dust proof enclosure protects against harsh outdoor condition with no ingress of dust.
It is protected from any hardware failures with Extra Long operational life. With this feature protect on cost and the impact to your business by losing these network devices and thus the users/servers connected to them.
State of art quality product that can serve with world’s top brand products along with COMMANDO devices on real time high-speed Performance, highly reliable, conformance to international open standards, durable, serviceable, aesthetics, perceived quality, enhanced performance leads to value to money.
It automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status to limit the carbon footprint of your network. It also complies with RoHS, prohibiting the use of certain hazardous materials. Besides that most of the packaging material can be recycled and reused.
|Product Code||Form factor||Transmission speed||IEEE Standard compliance||Connector type||TX Power||Receiver Sensitivity (dBm)|
|CMD-SM-1G||1000Mbps||1000BASE-LX/LH||LC duplex||-9.5 ~ -3dBm||< -23dBm/td>|
|CMD-MM-1G||SFP||1000Mbps||1000BASE-SX||LC duplex||-9.5 ~ -3dBm||< -17dBm|
|CMD-SR-10G||SFP+||10.3125Gbps||10GBASE-SR||LC Duplex||-7.3~-1dBm||< -11.1dBm|
|CMD-UTP-1G||GBIC-T , SFP||1000Mbps||1000BASE-T||RJ-45||Standard||<1W|
|CMD-ER-10G||SFP+||10.3125Gbps||10GBASE-ER||LC Duplex||-7.3~-1dBm||< -11.1dBm|
|10Gbps||10GBASE-T||Copper CAT 6a/7||Standard||<1W|
COMMANDO SFP’s has options for speed 1, 10, 40 and 100 Gigabit Ethernet fiber based Quad Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP, SFP+,QSFP+, QSFP28) and 1, 10 Gigabit Ethernet Small Form-Factor Pluggable Plus (SFP/SFP+) copper based modules that fit diverse campus needs. The SFP/SFP+/ QSFP28 transceiver is a compact, hot-swappable device that plugs into a physical port of a network device. SFP/SFP+/ QSFP28 optics are used in communication networks and have a transmitting side (Tx) and a receiving side (Rx). The different SFP/SFP+/QSFP28 transceivers work with different wavelengths at an appointed distance.
|Product Code||Center wavelength (nm)||Media Type||Replacement for Top brand||Maximum transmission distance||Digital Diagnostics Monitoring supported|
|CMD-SM-1G||GBIC-LX/LH, 1310nm||MMF/SMF||GLC-LH-SMD||550m/ 10km||DDM|
|CMD-UTP-1G||GBIC-T , RJ-45||Copper||GLC-T||100m||Standard|
|CMD-SR4-100G||100GBASE-SR4, 850nm||MTP/MPO-12, MMF||----------------||100m||DDM|
|CMD-LR4-100G||100GBASE-LR4, 1310nm||LC Duplex, SMF||----------------||10km||DDM|
|Copper CAT 6a/7||----------------||100m||Standard|
All COMMANDO SFP Transceivers made available for use globally along with accessory used to facilitate or enhance operations. All COMMANDO SFP Transceivers Comes with following Accessories.
|Warranty and Support|
|Products covered||COMMANDO LightningFIBER SFP Transceivers Modules|
|Warranty duration||Three Year RTB (Return To Base) replacement warranty.|
|Hardware replacement||COMMANDO, its resellers or its service center will use commercially reasonable efforts to replace the product subject to stock availability. Otherwise, a replacement will be arranged within 15 working days after receipt of the Return Materials Authorization (RMA) request.|
|End-of-life policy||In case of discontinuation of the product, support is limited to 3 years from announcement date.|
|Effective date||Hardware warranty commences from the date of shipment to customer (and in case of resale by a COMMANDO reseller, not more than 90 days after original shipment by COMMANDO).|
|Support duration||Lifetime support.|
|COMMANDO Care||COMMANDO will provide 24x7 support for basic configuration, diagnosis, and troubleshooting of device-level problems for up to one year from the date of shipment of the originally purchased product. This support does not include solution or network-level support beyond the specific device under consideration.|
|Online Portal Access||Warranty allows guest access to commandonetworks.com for all available technical queries.|
|Settings||COMMANDO LightningFIBER 10GBASE-SR, SFP+ remove||COMMANDO Soldier C3000 48GE PoE+, remove||4G LTE-Advanced Mobile Wi-Fi - TL-M7350 remove||COMMANDO Soldier C2000 24GE PoE+ remove||TP LINK 100Mbps Wireless N 4G LTE Router remove||AC600 Mini Wireless USB Adapter remove|
|Price||UGX 114,000||UGX 3,913,000||UGX 298,000||UGX 2,080,000||UGX 237,000||UGX 57,000|
|Availability||In Stock||In Stock||In Stock||In Stock||In Stock||In Stock|
|Add to cart|
|Description||COMMANDO Soldier C3000 48GE PoE+, 6x 10G SFP+ Uplinks, 800W Max, Fiber Routing Switch.||COMMANDO Soldier C2000 24GE, 4GE/4SFP Combo Uplinks, Managed Switch.|
COMMANDO SFP transceiver module is for transmission at 850nm/1310nm/1550nm over Single Mode/Multi-Mode fiber. It supports IEEE Ethernet standards which make it ideally suited for data communications. It supports great distance like 100m/ 300m/ 550m/ 100m/ 10km/ 20km/ 40km/ 80km/ 120km respectively depending on models. It offers customers a wide variety of Gigabit Ethernet connectivity options up to 100Gbps for data center, enterprise wiring closet, and service provider transport applications. It can be used as uplinks for 1, 10, 40 and 100 Gigabit Ethernet Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP, SFP+, QSFP+, QSFP28) Fiber Network Module as well as 1G/10G Copper Network Modules for uplinks, delivering robust performance and Cloud networking needs of growing businesses, data centers and high-end campus networks.
• Hot swappable SFP/SFP+/QSFP/QSFP+28 with robust design
• Data Transfer Rate Up to 100 Gbps.
• Distance Support up to 120km.
• Connectivity Media is LC duplex with receiver type PIN.
• DDM function supports real-time monitoring for transceiver status.
• Fully Compatible with most popular, Top brand Products along with all COMMANDO devices.
• Low Power Consumption <1W and low latency 100us typical allow your network devices to work efficiently.
• EMC Support, Anti Electro-Static Discharge and Radiation Resistant.
• Compatible for Single Mode/Multi-Mode fiber.
• Class 1 Laser Safety.
• Plug and Play design simplifies installation with self-adaption.
• Operates at Wavelength 850nm/1310nm/1550nm.
• Form Factor SFP (Small Form Factor Pluggable) MSA & ROHS Compliant.
• Plug and Play design simplifies installation with self-adaption.
• Standard size, Compact casing, dust proof.
• Comes with one-year default warranty – optionally extendable up to 3 years.
Features And Benefits
Easy to UseCOMMANDO SFP Transceivers easy to use with simple and hassle-free setup. It's compact and standard size makes it ideal for all top brand devices along with COMMANDO products. Easy Installation, Plug-and-play installation with no configuration required.
100 Gigabit speedIt provides and offers a wide range of models for different network deployment requirements with 100G speed. These SFP are well built and rigorously tested and can sustain in very rough environment to provide the reliable performance.
Dust proof EnclosureIt has resilient dust proof enclosure protects against harsh outdoor condition with no ingress of dust.
Support uninterrupted critical network infrastructureIt is protected from any hardware failures with Extra Long operational life. With this feature protect on cost and the impact to your business by losing these network devices and thus the users/servers connected to them.
Cost EfficientState of art quality product that can serve with world’s top brand products along with COMMANDO devices on real time high-speed Performance, highly reliable, conformance to international open standards, durable, serviceable, aesthetics, perceived quality, enhanced performance leads to value to money.
Green TechnologyIt automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status to limit the carbon footprint of your network. It also complies with RoHS, prohibiting the use of certain hazardous materials. Besides that most of the packaging material can be recycled and reused.
• Low power consumption <1W typically, saving power
• 100us typical latency, MTBF over 1 million hours
• SFP Multi source Agreement (MSA) Compliant
• Input Voltage: 3.1V DC to 3.5V DC Maximum / 3.3V DC Typical.
• Input Current 300 mA Maximum / 200 mA Typical.
Extra Long operational life
• Stainless steel material
• Anti-corrosion and salt spray resistance
• Storage Relative Humidity: 5% to 95%
• Exceptional Performance in Harsh Outdoor Climates with dust proof enclosure ensuring it can with stand harsh outdoor and indoor environments.
Operating temperature range
• Commercial temperature range: 0 to 70°C (32 to 158°F)
• COMMANDO Extended temperature range: -5°C to 85°C (23 to 185°F)
• Rugged temperature range: -40 to 85°C (-40 to 185°F)
• Storage temperature range: -40 to 85°C (-40 to 185°F)
Table 1 Hardware Specifications
SOFTWARE FEATURE SET
• Static Route
• Dynamic Routing, RIPv1/v2, OSPF v1/v2
• Policy-based Routing (PBR) for IPv4 and IPv6
• IGMP v1/v2/v3, IGMP Proxy
• Static Multicast Route
• Multicast Receive Control
• Illegal Multicast Source Detect
• ARP Guard, Local ARP proxy, Proxy ARP, ARP Binding, Gratuitous ARP, ARP Limit
• Dynamic ARP Inspection (DAI)
• DNS Server, Client, DNS Relay
• ICMPv6, ND, DNSv6
• MLD Snooping, IPv6 Multicast VLAN
• MLDv1/v2, IPv6 ACL, IPv6 QoS
• 13 Queues
• SP, WRR
• Traffic Classification Based on 802.1p COS, ToS, DiffServ DSCP, ACL, port number
• Traffic Policing
• PRI Mark/Remark
• Surveillance VLAN
• IP ACL, MAC ACL, IP-MAC ACL
• Standard and Expanded ACL Based on source/destination IP or MAC, IP Protocol,
• TCP/UDP port, DSCP, ToS, IP Precedence), VLAN, Tag/Untag, CoS
• REDIRECT and Accounting based ACL
• Rules can be configured to port, VLAN, VLAN routing interfaces
• Time Ranged ACL
• 802.1x AAA
• Port, MAC based authentication
• Accounting based on time length and traffic
• Guest VLAN and auto VLAN
• RADIUS for IPv4 and IPv6
• TACACS+ for IPv4 and IPv6
DHCPv4/v6 Traffic Monitor
• DHCP Server/Client for IPv4/IPv6
• DHCP Relay/Option 82
• DHCP Snooping/Option 82
• L3 GRE
• 6 to 4
• Configured Tunnel
L1, L2 Features
• IEEE802.3ae(10GBase), IEEE802.3x
• IEEE802.3an (10GBASE-T)
• Port loopback detection
• LLDP and LLDP-MED
• 802.3ad LACP, 26 Trunk group with max 8 ports
• LACP load balance
• N:1 Port Mirroring
• Root Guard
• BPDU Guard
• BPDU Tunnel
• IP Source Guard
• 802.1Q, 4K VLAN
• MAC VLAN, Voice VLAN, Protocol VLAN, Multicast VLAN
• QinQ, Selective QinQ, Flexible QinQ
• N:1 VLAN Translation
• Broadcast / Multicast / Unicast Storm Control
• IGMP v1/v2/v3 Snooping and L2 Query
• ND Snooping
• MLDv1/v2 Snooping
• Port Security
• Flow Control: HOL, IEEE802.3x
• Bandwidth Control
• sFlow Traffic Analysis
Security Network Management
• CLI, WEB, Telnet, SNMPv1/v2c/v3 through IPv4 and IPv6
• Syslog and external Syslog Server HTTP SSL
• SNMP MIB, SNMP TRAP
• RMON 1,2,3,9
• Authentication by Radius/TACACS
• SSH v1/v2
• Dual firmware images/ Configuration files
• IEEE 802.3az (Energy Efficient Ethernet)
• Auto FAN Speed Control, Temperature Alarm
• LED Shut-Off
MIB (Management Information Base) counters
• TCP/IP-based MIB-II (RFC 1213)
• Ethernet-like MIB (RFC 3635)
• Interface Group MIB (RFC 2863)
• RMON (Remote Network Monitoring) MIB (RFC 2819)
• Bridge MIB (RFC 1493)
• Bridge MIB Extension (RFC 2674)
Speeds4G LTE Mobile Wi-Fi M7350
The faster connections, the more you can doSupporting the latest generation 4G LTE network, the M7350 can reach up to 150Mbps download speeds, to enjoy HD movies without interruption, download files in seconds, and hold a video chat without dropouts.
Easily Share Wi-Fi with up to 10 devicesPlug and play, just insert a 4G SIM card to create your reliable personal Wi-Fi hotspot on the move. Instantly share 4G/3G connectivity with up to 10 Wi-Fi enabled devices – Tablets, mobile phones, laptops, game consoles and more.
Artful little gadget for life on the go
8 Hours of 4G Sharing - Made to MoveWith its powerful 2000mAh battery, the M7350 is able to operate for 8 hours at full capacity and 480 hours of standby. For added flexibility, the device can be recharged via a micro USB cable connected to a laptop, portable charger or using its included adapter for endless hours of 4G sharing.
* Service duration may vary due to different user environments.
All useful info at a glanceThe intuitive screen display of M7350 makes it easy to stay within your data budget and avoids going over the monthly data cap. The screen also displays other much more information of battery life, signal strength, Wi-Fi status, connected users and more.
Easy Management with the tp MiFi AppWith the tp MiFi App, you can easily access and manage the M7350 from your connected iOS/Android devices. The tp MiFi app allows you to establish data limits, control which devices can access your Wi-Fi, send messages, and share media files to/from a removable Micro SD card.
Micro SD Card Wireless SharingYou can easily share photos, music, videos and more wirelessly across your network from a micro SD card though the micro SD Storage Slot - providing storage of up to 32G*.
SOFTWARE FEATURE SET (SOLDIEROS L2+)
• DHCP Server
• Intelligent PoE Scheduling
• Watchdog Function
• Dual Image
• Automated Traffic Control
• Traffic Segmentation
• MAC Notification
• L3 Static/Default Route
• Gratuitous ARP
• MAC Table 8K to 16K
• 802.3x Flow Control
• Back Pressure
• HOL Blocking Prevention
• Jumbo Frame
• Port Mirroring
• Auto Loopback Detection and Prevention
• L2 Protocol Tunneling
• Link Aggregation Static / 802.3ad LACP
• IGMP Snooping v1/v2/v3
• Multicast VLANs
• MLD v1/v2 Snooping
• PIM Snooping
• VLAN - IP Subnet / Protocol / Voice / Surveillance / MAC based / Q in Q / Guest
• IEEE802.1Q with 4K VLAN groups and 4K VIDs
• Auto-negotiation for Port speed, PoE Power and Duplex mode with Flow Control
• VLAN Trunking
• Traffic Segmentation
• IGMP Querier / Snooping v1, v2, v3 / Throttling / Filtering / Immediate Leave
• Mirror - Port Based (One to One, Many to One) / VLAN based / MAC based
• Ethernet Ring Protection Switching
• Queue Scheduling: SP, WRR, SP+WRR
• Traffic classification based on Port / IEEE 802.1p / DSCP
• Enhanced QoS (Shaping /Re-Marking)
• Port based Egress / Igress Rate limiting
• Flow based Rate Limit
• Voice VLAN
• Surveillance VLAN
• IP-MAC-Port-VID Binding
• DoS Defend
• Dynamic ARP Inspection
• 802.1x Authentication
• RADIUS / TACACS+
• ACL L4 / L3 / L2 / ARP / Time
• Storm Control
• HTTPS / SSLv2 / v3 / TLSv1 Secure Web Access
• Secure Remote with SSH v1/V2
• MAC Authentication with Dynamic VLAN / Dynamic QoS / Authentication By-pass
• Web Authentication
• Port Security with Violation Action Trap and/or Shutdown
• AAA Model
• Local user database
• DHCP Snooping & Option 82
• ARP Inspection
• IP Source Guard
• IP Filter for Web, SNMP , TELNET
• Automatic Traffic Control (ATC) for Broadcast and Multicast
• User friendly Web GUI
• Feature rich and standard CLI
• SNMP v1/v2c/v3
• RMON (1, 2, 3, 9 Groups)
• DHCP Server / Client / Snooping / Option 82
• CPU Monitoring
• Cable Diagnostics
• Ping / Trace route
• System Log
• Login Banner
• CLI via Console port or Telnet/SSH
• SNMP v1, v2c, v3 with MAC Notification Trap
• Firmware Upgrade via TFTP/FTP/HTTP
• Configuration file Upload / Download via TFTP/FTP/HTTP
• BOOTP, DHCP Client
• LLDP (802.1ab) and LLDP-MED
• Event/Error log / System log
• Remote Syslog
• SMTP Support for logs
• CPU and Memory Utilization Monitoring
• Ports Statistics and Chart
• Cable Diagnostic
• Scheduled Reload
• Reset to Factory Default
• Energy Efficient Ethernet IEEE 802.3az
Product DescriptionEnjoy unconstrained convenience and versatility. The TP-Link TL-MR100 has been tested in the field for years to ensure universal compatibility with 2 advanced LTE antennas to deliver a smooth connection. Simply plug in a micro SIM card and power on this elegant piece of device to utilize fast and stable Wi-Fi, whether you’re at home or working remotely.
TP-Link TL-MR100 Features
No Configuration Needed Simply Plug and Play!
With an integrated 4G LTE modem and a built-in SIM card slot, all you need to do is inserting a micro SIM card and turning on the router. It has never been easier than enjoy a fast, stable Wi-Fi on 4G LTE network. Share Your 4G LTE Network Take full advantage of your cutting-edge 4G LTE network to download speed up to 150 Mbps. Share your 4G LTE network with multiple Wi-Fi devices and enjoy uninterrupted HD movies, rapid file downloads, and smooth video chats. Fully compatible with FDD-LTE and TDD-LTE to work with most service providers worldwide.
Safety and Effectiveness Advanced Software Functions Help You Enhance Your Network
Wi-Fi Where You Need ItEnjoy unconstrained convenience and versatility. MR100 has been tested in the field for years to ensure universal compatibility with 2 advanced LTE antennas to deliver a smooth connection. Simply plug in a micro SIM card and power on this elegant piece of device to utilize fast and stable Wi-Fi, whether you’re at home or working remotely.
Reliable Access for Up to 32 Devices Simultaneously Easily share a 3G/4G connection with up to 32 wireless devices, such as phones, tablets, and laptops, at the same time. 1 LAN ports stand ready to provide internet for wired devices like desktop computers.
Product DescriptionThe Archer T2U receives WiFi signals on two separate bands. Supporting 256QAM technology increases the 2.4GHz data rate from 150Mbps to 200Mbps for 33% faster performance. 433Mbps on 5GHz is ideal for HD video streaming and lag-free online gaming, while 200Mbps on 2.4GHz is perfect for normal use such as web surfing with legacy devices.
TP-Link Archer T2U AC600 Features
Miniature Design Makes for Anytime Use Archer T2U is smaller than most 11ac WiFi USB adapters in the market. With its compact and sleek design, it’s easy to take on the road. Users can plug the mini adapter to any USB port and leave it there for extended periods of time. Double-Shot Molding for Stylish Appearance Archer T2U is given its crystal clear surface with our advanced molding technology. Moreover, users experience a smooth and soft surface because of the strict polishing treatment, which provides a high-quality feel. Now, add the practical and fashionable adapter to your life! Advanced Security WPA/WPA2 encryption standards ensure wireless connection’s safety. Operating System Supports Windows, Mac OS (Mac OS 10.15 will be supported soon.)