HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 Plus E-2314 Server 2.8 GHz,-4 core, 1P, 16 GB-U, 4 LFF-NHP, 350 W power supply.
- Supports Intel® Xeon® E processors up to 8 cores 95W.
- 3200 MT/s HPE DDR4 Standard Memory UDIMM offering: 8 GB, 16 GB, 32 GB, maximum 128 GB memory capacity.
- Four expansion slots for more flexible usage, including one PCIe Gen4 x16.
- Onboard M.2 NVMe/SATA SSD support.
- Dedicated HPE iLO port and serial port kit option.
- Choose validated HPE SMB solutions and offers streamlined for regional delivery as “Smart Buy Express Offers” in the US and Canada, “Top Value Offers” in EMEA, and “Intelligent Buy Offers” in APJ.
Powerful Yet Affordable Server for Your Daily Office Workloads
The HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 Plus server is powered by up to 8 cores Intel Xeon E Processor and up to 128 GB 3200 MT/s DDR4 ECC UDIMM, delivering abundant performance for small- to mid-sized business applications.
With up to 72 TB storage capacity, the HPE ML30 Gen10 Plus is an ideal data storage platform allowing your business to accommodate an increasing amount of data as you grow. An onboard M.2 slot with NVMe/SATA SSD support delivers outstanding speed for a boot drive.1
An optional dedicated HPE iLO port allows you to dedicate more bandwidth to network functions and achieve higher network speeds.
The embedded Intel VROC SATA software RAID ships standard, and the HPE Smart Array essentials and performance controllers allow you the flexibility to choose the 12Gbps controller best suited to your environment.
Four expansion slots for more flexible usage, including one PCIe Gen4 x16 for increased bandwidth.2
A Variety of Enterprise-Class Features to Achieve Business Growth with Low TCO
The HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 Plus server offers flexibility in different storage needs. With a choice of 4 Large Form Factor (LFF) non-hot-plug, hot-plug, or 8 Small Form Factor (SFF) hot-plug drive options, you can find a right fit for your growing business.
The selective HPE 500W Flex Slot redundant power supply enhances the reliability, and lets you share spares across multiple server platforms.
Error-correcting code (ECC) memory protects business from data loss and unplanned system downtime.
The HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 Plus server offers a complete set of embedded HPE Integrated Lights Out (iLO 5) management features. Includes HPE iLO with Agentless Management, Active Health System, and Intelligent Provisioning.
The HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 Plus protects your business with innovations in firmware protection, malware detection, and firmware recovery — right down to the silicon.
Millions of lines of firmware code run before the server operating system boots. Runtime firmware validation, enabled by HPE iLO Advanced Premium Security Edition, checks the server firmware every 24 hours verifying validity and credibility of essential system firmware.
Secure recovery allows server firmware to roll back to the last known-good state or to factory settings after detection of compromised code.
The HPE Trusted Platform Module (TPM) works to increase data security by storing the encryption startup key in hardware on the server, providing a more secure environment
Intelligent Management Automation
The HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 Plus server simplifies and automates management tasks, establishing a solid foundation for a hybrid cloud platform enabled by automation.
Embedded in HPE servers, HPE Integrated Lights-Out(iLO) is an exclusive core intelligence that monitors server status, providing the means for reporting, ongoing management, service alerting, and local or remote management to quickly identify and resolve issues.
Automation and software-defined control reduces time spent on provisioning and maintenance, as well as reduces deployment times.
HPE InfoSight for servers continually analyzes server infrastructure and applies real-world examples of hundreds of thousands of servers to predict and prevent problems before they can adversely affect business operations.
1 HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 Plus server supports one onboard M.2 SSD with PCIe 3.0 x2 bandwidth or SATA.
2 Compared with PCIe Gen3 x16
Intel and Intel Xeon are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. All other third-party marks are property of their respective owners.
Maximize your application performance with the PowerEdge R740 server, which brings you the perfect balance of accelerator cards, storage and compute resources in a 2U, 2-socket platform. With a wide range of GPU and FPGA options, the R740 has the versatility to adapt to virtually any application and provides the optimum platform for VDI deployments. The R740 offers up to 16 x 2.5” or 8 x 3.5” drives and iDRAC9, so you can scale to meet demands and simplify the entire IT lifecycle.
Dell PowerEdge R740 Features
Achieve IT transformation with the Dell EMC PowerEdge portfolio
The R740 is a general-purpose workhorse optimized for workload acceleration. With its versatility, the R740 can help you transform your data center for VDI, artificial intelligence and software-defined storage (SDS).
Automate productivity with intelligent, embedded management
Dell EMC automation and intelligent management mean you spend less time on routine maintenance so you can focus on bigger priorities.
- Simplify and accelerate VMware vSAN™ deployments with validated, pre-bundled and tailored Ready Nodes.
- Drive demanding workloads with 2nd Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors and Intel® Optane™ DC Persistent Memory.
- Scale your VDI deployments with 3 double-width GPUs, supporting up to 50% more users when compared to R730.
- Free up storage space using internal M.2 SSDs optimized for boot.
Fortify your data center with comprehensive protection
Dell EMC provides a comprehensive, cyber-resilient architecture with security embedded into every server to protect your data.
- Help maximize uptime and reduce the IT effort to resolve issues by up to 72% with ProSupport Plus and Support Assist.
- Leverage existing management consoles with easy integrations for VMware® vSphere®, Microsoft® System Center and Nagios®.
- Help improve productivity with agent-free Dell EMC iDRAC9 for automated, efficient management.
- Simplify deployment with OpenManage next-generation console and server profiles to fully configure and prep servers in rapid, scalable fashion.
- Protect server configuration and firmware from malicious changes with new Configuration Lock-down.
- Use system erase of local storage to help ensure data privacy when you repurpose or retire servers.
- Automate updates that check file dependencies and proper update sequence, before deploying them independently from the OS/hypervisor.
- Take control of your firmware consoles with embedded authentication that is designed to allow only properly designed updates to run.
- New 1.2 TB and 2.4 TB 10K Small Form Factor (SFF) Mission Critical Self-Encrypting (SED) Hard Drives with Basic Carrier (BC).
- Up to 900 GB 15K SAS Small Form Factor (SFF) and Large Form Factor (LFF) Mission Critical Hard Disk Drives with Basic Carrie (BC) and Low Profile Carrier Converter (LPCC).
- Up to 2.4 TB 10K SAS SFF mission critical HDDs with Basic Carrier (BC).
- Offering 600GB 10K/15K and 1.8TB 10K SAS SFF in BC to support the latest platforms.
Performance and Reliability for Any Workload
HPE Server Enterprise Hard Drives are ideal for transaction processing, database applications, Big Data analytics, and high-performance computing (HPC).
Broad portfolio of customized solutions provides up to 2.4 TB of storage.
Efficient drives provide power for space-constrained data centers.
Latest 12G SAS interface for increased performance.
Stable and consistent portfolio of drives offering long life cycles and steady supply.
1 HPE Internal Lab Testing. 3.35 million hour test quant is derived from a combination of drive qualification test plans, specifically HDDQ spec-supplier responsibility to perform, HDDQ spec-HPE responsibility to perform, RDT-Reliability Demonstration test spec, CSI integration test spec and Pilot test requirements. Test conducted May 2017.
|HPE Server Midline hard drives deliver the highest capacity, performance and reliability to your datacenter applications. Midline hard drives allow you to store more data without sacrificing performance or reliability; they are ideal to store all your bulk storage requirements.
All HPE hard drives pass a rigorous qualification process, which certify that every drive is proven to perform in your HPE ProLiant Server environments. Before final certification, all HPE Server Midline hard drives are optimized for compatibility and functionality, including support of SMART and HPE Systems Insight Manager.
Your Innovation Engine for businesses of all sizes
The PowerEdge R250, powered by the Intel® Xeon® E-2300 processor, delivers powerful compute for common business applications and streamlines productivity.
Maximize performance and adapt to meet future growing demands.
The PowerEdge R250, powered by the Intel®
E-2300 processors, is an entry level rack server with an ideal balance of adaptability and affordability designed to address your evolving compute demands.
- Supports up to 32GB DIMMS at 3200 MT/s DIMM speed, up to 128GB
- Address substantial throughput improvements with PCIe Gen 4 support
- Ideal for file/print, mail/messaging, point of sale, web hosting and collaboration
- Offers enhanced thermal efficiency
- Provides improved security and faster boot time with UEFI Secure Boot
Systems Management and Security Solutions
OpenManage systems management
The Dell Technologies OpenManage systems management portfolio helps tame the complexity of your IT environment with tools and solutions to discover, monitor, manage, update, and deploy your PowerEdge infrastructure.
PowerEdge and OpenManage solutions integrate tools across the portfolio to help organizations automate the server lifecycle, optimize operations, and scale efficiently.
PowerEdge servers are made with a cyber resilient architecture that builds in security at every phase of the product lifecycle, from the silicon root of trust and secured component verification, to signed firmware and drift detection, to BIOS recovery.
Dell Technologies offers complete end-to-end services
Optimizing the IT lifecycle is vital. We have expert services*
for all lifecycle phases that save you time and resources, reduce effort, and improve your IT experience.
Consulting services give expert guidance to help you grow, optimize and transform your IT environment at your own pace and budget. We employ a broad range of certified consultants and engineers, backed by program management teams, who can deliver deep technical expertise. We give you the confidence that your project will be done right and on time.
Gain the freedom to focus on your business transformation with the support expertise and insights Dell is known for across the globe. Choose the right support based on the criticality of specific systems with available automated predictive analysis, collaborative third-party assistance and a Technology Service Manager.
ProDeploy Enterprise Suite helps you get more out of technology starting on day one. Residency Service provides ongoing transition assistance to accelerate adoption. Trust our experts to lead deployments from basic hardware installations through planning, configuration and complex integrations to help you achieve business outcomes today and tomorrow.
Education Services offers an expansive suite of training services with multiple delivery methods, including instructor-led, self-paced online and virtual instructor-led training. With comprehensive and flexible training programs, we make it easy to ensure your staff has the skills they need to successfully manage and utilize your new technology to its full potential.
- Delivering new 1600W HPE Flex Slot Power Supply with 48V DC input option.
- 800W HPE Flex Slot Power Supply with 96% efficiency, 80PLUS Titanium certified1.
- Delivers 48V DC input option in the HPE Flexible Slot Power Supply form factor.
- 800W universal HPE Flex Slot Power Supply enables both 277V AC and 380V DC input options.
- HPE Flex Slot 800W Power Supply with 400W battery backup enabling HPE Scalable Persistent Memory Solution.
- HPE Flex Slot 1600W Power Supply with 94% efficiency, 80PLUS Platinum certified.
Improve Data Center Efficiency Without Impacting IT Performance
HPE Flexible Slot Power Supplies provide up to 96% power efficiency with 80PLUS Platinum-certified power supplies that lower server power requirements and reduce power waste in your data center.
The power supply form factor is 25% smaller than previous generation HPE Common Slot Power Supplies, providing more space to add additional server options and improve IT performance.
Provides fast, tool-less hot plug access to server power supplies for greater serviceability.
Supported across HPE ProLiant Gen10 server series, HPE ProLiant 300 Gen9 server series, HPE Apollo 2000, and HPE Apollo 4000 server series, simplifying your spares strategy and reducing data center costs.
1 Efficiency ratings based on testing performed by Ecova per the requirements of the 80PLUS program. For more information, please visit: www.80plus.com