- Third-party network cameras supportedSupports live view, storage, and playback of the connected camera at up to 8 MP resolution
- Connectable to smart IP cameras from Hikvision and the recording, playing back, and backing up of VCA alarms can be realized
- VCA detection alarm is supported
- Hik-Connect for easy network management
- 450Mbps wireless transmission rate, brings smooth wireless N experience
- Supports multiple operating modes: Access Point, Client, Universal/ WDS Repeater, Wireless Bridge
- Easily setup a WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encrypted secure connection at a push of the WPS button
- Up to 30 meters (100 feet) of flexible deployment with included Power over Ethernet Injector
- MikroTik RB4011iGS RM
- RB4011iGS RM
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports / 10 Ethernet Port
- 1 SFP Port
- 4 Core AL21400
- 1GB RAM
- 24 10/100M RJ45 ports.
- Innovative energy-efficient technology saves power up to 75%
- Supports MAC address self-learning and auto MDI/MDIX.
- Standard 13-inch steel case.
- Small compact router for home or business.
- Five (5) 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 ports.
- 256 MB RAM and full size USB.
- 15 days of initial configuration support.
- Includes the RouterOS level 4 licence.
- External micro SD slot and card support.
- IPsec hardware acceleration ~450 Mbps.
Record video and audio from up to 16 cameras with Hikvision 16 Channel NVR (DS-7616NI-Q2/16P), offering plug-and-play PoE interfaces and capable of being used standalone or as part of a comprehensive surveillance system. Main features include multiple recording and playback modes, two-way audio, and HDMI and VGA monitoring output. Record and play back in up to 1080p HD resolution using Hikvision or 3rd-party network cameras. The NVR features two SATA interfaces each supporting up to a 6TB HDD.
Hikvision DS-7616NI-Q2/16P NVR Features
- NVR Recorder Hikvision DS-7616NI-Q2 / 16P 16 Channel 1080p POE HDMI / VGA 2SATA
- Compatible third-party network cameras
- Supports live viewing, storage and playback of the connected camera at a resolution of up to 8 MP
- Can be connected to Hikvision’s intelligent IP cameras and the recording, playback and backup of VCA alarms can realized
- Supports VCA detection alarm
- Hik-Connect for easy network management
The TP-LINK Wireless N Access Point TL-WA901ND is designed to establish or expand a scalable high-speed wireless N network or to connect multiple Ethernet enabled devices such as game consoles, digital media adapters, printers, or network attached storage devices to a wireless network. The AP supports a host of different functions that makes your wireless networking experience more flexible than ever before. Now, you can enjoy a better Internet experience when downloading, gaming, video streaming or with any other application that you may wish to use.
TP-Link TL-WA901ND Features
Wireless N Speed & Range
Adopting IEEE 802.11n advanced MIMO (Multi Input Multi Output) technology, it simultaneously works through three antennas with smart antenna technology to Tx and Rx to overcome the interference and signal degradation when traveling long distances or through physical barriers in a small office or a large apartment, resulting in an incredible improvement in the wireless performance, even in a steel-and-concrete building. Above all, you could easily pick up the wireless network during long-distance connection where legacy 11g products may not!
Multiple Operating Modes- Easy to Build WLAN
Supports AP Client, Bridge, Repeater and AP operation modes to enable various wireless applications to give users a more dynamic and comprehensive experience when using your AP. Multiple operating mode also helps you easily build wireless network for hard-to-wire locations or eliminating wireless dead zone.
Passive PoE Supported-More Flexible Deployment
The TL-WA901ND is able to be powered using an Ethernet cable to simultaneously send data and electricity to wherever your AP may be located even up to 100 feet away. This feature multiplies your options allowing you to place the AP in a position that is most convenient to get the best signal possible, such as on the wall or on the ceiling of your office.
MikroTik RB4011 Ethernet 10-Port Gigabit Router (RB4011iGS+RM)
MikroTik RB4011 uses the powerful quad-core Cortex A15 chip, the same as in our carrier grade RB1100AHx4 unit. The CPU supports IPsec hardware acceleration, and there is 1GB of RAM, so this device will easily handle any task you have configured RouterOS to perform. In addition to the ten 1 Gbps ethernet ports, an SFP+ port provides optional 10 Gbps connectivity through an SFP+ module (not included). In a compact and professional-looking solid metal enclosure in matte black, all of this power. (Ethernet Model)
The TP-Link TL-SF1024D provides you with a high-performance, low-cost, easy-to-use, seamless and standard upgrade to improve your old network to a 100Mbps network. All 24 ports support auto MDI/MDIX, no need to worry about the cable type, plug and play. Moreover, with the innovative energy-efficient technology, the TL-SF1024D can save up to 75%* of the power consumption and 80% of the packaging material can be recycled, making it an eco-friendly solution for your business network.
TP-Link TL-SF1024D Features
TP-LINK Green Technology
This new generation The 24-Port 10/100Mbps Switch TL-SF1024D features the latest innovative energy-efficient technologies that can significantly expand your network capacity with much less power. It automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status and cable length to limit the carbon footprint of your network. It also complies with the EU’S RoHS, prohibiting certain hazardous materials. Besides, 80% of the packaging material can be recycled.
The rack-mount size steel case design, combined with a safety-certified internal power supply, makes the switch the most robust product, which is very cost-effective for a less than 16-user environment. Featuring non-blocking switching architecture, TL-SF1024D forwards and filters packets at full wire speed for maximum throughput. And IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode alleviate the traffic congestion and make TL-SF1024D work reliably.
Easy to Use
The auto features of this fast ethernet switch make installation plug and play hassle-free. No configuring is required. Auto MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device (10, 100 Mbps) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance.
|Mikrotik hEX RB750Gr3 5-port Ethernet Gigabit Router. The hEX is a five port Gigabit Ethernet router for locations where wireless connectivity is not required. The device has a full size USB port. This new updated revision of the hEX brings several improvements in performance.
It is affordable, small and easy to use, but at the same time comes with a very powerful dual core 880MHz CPU and 256MB RAM, capable of all the advanced configurations that RouterOS supports.
IPsec Hardware encryption (~470Mbps) and dude server package is supported, microSD slot on it also provides improved r/w speed for database storage on microSD card.
Mikrotik hEX RB750Gr3 5-port Ethernet Gigabit Router Features
- The hEX RB750Gr3 is a five port gigabit Ethernet router for locations where wireless connectivity is not required.
- The device has a full size USB port. USB slot type is USB type A This new updated revision of the hEX brings several improvements in performance.
- It is affordable, small and easy to use, but at the same time comes with a very powerful dual core 880MHz CPU and 256MB RAM, capable of all the advanced configurations that RouterOS supports.
- CPU core count:2; Size of RAM:256 MB
- Supported input voltage:8 V – 30 V; Operating System:RouterOS
|24-port 10/100M Unmanaged Standalone Switch Ideal for Basic Networking Tasks Auto-Sensing 10/100 Ports Flow Control for Secure Transmission Save on Energy Costs|
There are no reviews yet.