This UGREEN VGA Monitor Splitter enables you to connect a VGA input device(laptop, PC, set-top box, blue-ray, etc.) to two VGA output devices(TVs, displays, projectors, etc.); supports 82ft long-distance transmission. Supports resolution up to 1920×1440 @60Hz, compatible with lower resolution, such as 1080P, 1600×1200, 1680×1050, 1066×900, etc. Supports VGA, SVGA, XVGA, UXGA. Bandwidth up to 250Mhz.
UGREEN VGA Splitter 1 in 2 out Switcher Sharing Box
Make Your Work Easier
The 2 port VGA video splitter lets you stream a PC VGA video to 2 VGA monitors. Perfect for presentations, exhibitions, conferences that require for multiple screens or larger screen to display.
Compatible with All VGA Devices
The VGA splitter box is fully compatible with computers running Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1, Mac OS X, Linux.
Play and plug, no need to install any driver, easy and simple use.
It supports all devices equipped with VGA, SVGA, XVGA, UXGA ports, such as desktop/laptop, graphics card, cctv, video game consoles, set-top boxes, projector, monito, HDTV.
More Clear and Fluid Images
Thanks to bandwidth up to 250MHz and resolution up to 1920×1440@ 60Hz, the VGA switcher could provide clear and superior images on large external screen and prevent blurred image issue.
Long Distance Transmission up to 25M
Equipped with signal booster and high quality 26AWG cable, the VGA video distributor works greatly for transmitting the video signal up to 25m without distortion and signal loss, providing optimum video quality.
Intelligently Identify Resolution
VGA OUT 1 supports the DDC protocol, through which your computer will identify the supported resolution of monitor automatically and adjust to a suitable resolution and frequency, which provides you an excellent visual experience. Note: VGA OUT 2 does not have this function.
More Secure and Durable
Manufactured with high quality ABS material that is excellent in heat dissipation, the VGA sharing splitter is more durable.
1. The VGA switcher only supports duplicate mode, which means that it will split a single VGA video signal into 2 identical screens
2. Since the power output of some VGA connectors are low, the VGA splitter box may not get sufficient power to work. So if the LED indicator on the splitter doesn’t turn on, please use a Micro USB cable to connect it with a DC 5V charger or USB port on PC for power supply.
1. Supports resolution up to 1920×1440 @ 60Hz and bandwidth up to 250Mhz
2. Output VGAOUT1 supports DDC, DDC2, DDC2B
3. Supports VGA, SVGA, XVGA, UXGA
4. Supports Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10, Mac OS X, Linux, Plug and play.
5. Cable Length: 1M