|Content||The Dell EMC PowerEdge R340 is a single-socket 1U rack server optimized for remote office/branch office productivity and data-intensive applications.
Intel Xeon E-2224 cpu, 16 GB RAM
Operating Device – There isn’t one.
PowerEdge R340 Rack Server Dell PowerEdge R340 Rack Server Dell PowerEdge R340 Rack
Boost Your Business’s Growth
With an entry-level 1U rack server built for businesses with remote and branch offices, you can boost efficiency, scalability, and simplify IT.
Deliver cloud computing, real-time analytics, processing, and big data insights for your mission-critical business. Improve the performance and reliability of your data centre to accommodate any workload.
Improve the performance of your organization
The R340 is packed with features to satisfy your challenging and evolving market requirements.
Multi-vector cooling lowers operating costs by automatically measuring and providing the correct airflow needed for optimum cooling.
Size the IT infrastructure on your terms.
The R340 gives you the freedom to extend your computing, storage, and memory power.
With up to eight internal 2.5″ hot-plug HDDs or four 3.5″ hot-plug HDDs, you can keep up with data development.
Address data sets with a capacity of 64GB of RAM and up to four DDR4 DIMMs.
Reduce the complexity of your IT infrastructure.
By automating repetitive tasks, you can save time and effort handling IT environments.
• Use iDRAC Community Manager, a built-in “one to many consoles,” to deploy multiple servers.
• With OpenManage Mobile, you can remotely access your servers from anywhere, at any time (with OpenManage Enterprise)
• Use automated constructive and predictive technologies from ProSupport Plus and SupportAssist to fix problems with up to 72 per cent less IT effort.||HP SATA Hard Drives are designed for reliability and mass storage demanded by today's server and storage environments. The SATA Hard Drive portfolio is categorized into two categories: Entry (ETY) and Midline (MDL) Hard Drives. HP SATA Entry Hard Drives are the lowest unit-cost solution for entry-level servers. Designed for economical reliability and performance for non-mission critical applications - Entry and Midline SATA Hard Drives provide the best price advantage for these lower workload environments. These Hard Drives are available in Small Form factors (2.5in) and Large Form Factors (3.5in) for both hot plug and non-hot plug environments.|
Maximize your application performance with the HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 4208 server with one Intel® Xeon® Silver 4208 processor, 32 GB dual rank memory, P408i-a storage controller with 2 MB cache and smart storage battery, 8 small form factor drive bays, one HPE Ethernet 1Gb 4-port 366FLR Adapter, one SFF Easy Install Rail Kit, one Cable Management Arm Kit, one 500W power supply.
HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 4208 Features
Defend Applications and Data Before Your Server is Built with HPE Trusted Supply Chain
A new first line of defense against cyber-attackers with select servers built to the world’s toughest security standards in secured facilities, bringing together security, processes and people to deliver protection for your most sensitive applications and data even before your server is built.
Built in secure HPE facilities to the most stringent Country of Origin USA and conformance requirements, HPE Trusted Supply Chain servers are inspected to be free from malicious microcode and counterfeit parts, safeguarding it against cyber-exploits throughout its life cycle.
With hardened security built in, HPE Trusted Supply Chain hardens the protections designed into select HPE products with unrivaled supply chain visibility and standards compliance providing a 360-degree view and mitigation plan for current and emerging cyber-threats.
Allied to ensure authenticity, HPE Trusted Supply Chain doubles down on your protection with vetted HPE employees assigned to the product build to manage the product manufacturing process that adheres to the strictest sourcing, inspection and traceability standards.
World-Class Performance featuring Enhanced Compute Density
The ProLiant DL380 now features significantly enhanced GPU density, expanding support from five to seven Full-Height, Half-Length, Single-Width Accelerators/GPUs, or up to six in a balanced configuration with additional PCIe expansion via the tertiary riser.
Leveraging HPE’s most popular 2U rackmount server, fitting standard depth racks, customers can benefit from one of the densest Accelerator/GPU platforms with an extensive set of Accelerator options, enabling diverse cloud workload performance and optimization of AI and deep learning experiences.
Supported on the ProLiant DL380, the NVIDIA T4 GPU is ideal for Deep learning, Inferencing, Machine Learning, HPC, Rendering, VDI, Virtual Workstations and combinations thereof for mixed workloads – maximizing utilization of data center resources and lowering TCO.
Flexible Design Making Your Investment Expand As Your Business Needs Grow
The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 server has an adaptable chassis, including new Hewlett Packard Enterprise modular drive bay configuration options with up to 30 SFF, up to 19 LFF or up to 20 NVMe drive options along with support for up to three double wide GPU options.
Adapting and growing to changing business needs, Networking Choice (NC) server models provide flexibility in the primary networking choice while Embedded LOM server models offer an embedded 4x1GbE by default, both provide network options (1GbE to 100GbE) via HPE FlexibleLOM or PCIe standup adapters.
HPE Persistent Memory works with DRAM to provide fast, high capacity, cost effective memory and storage to transform big data workloads and analytics by enabling data to be stored, moved, and processed quickly.
In conjunction with the embedded SATA HPE Dynamic Smart Array S100i Controller for boot, data and media needs, the redesigned HPE Smart Array Controllers allow you the flexibility to choose the optimal 12 Gb/s controller most suited to your environment, and operate in both SAS and HBA mode.
Supporting a wide range of operating environments from Azure to Docker to ClearOS in addition to traditional operating systems.
Industry Leading Services and Ease of Deployment
The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 server comes with a complete set of HPE Technology Services, delivering confidence, reducing risk, and helping customers realize agility and stability.
HPE Pointnext Services simplifies all stages of the IT journey. Advisory and Transformation Services professionals understand customer challenges and design an optimal solution. Professional Services enable rapid deployment of solutions and Operational Services provide ongoing support.
A suite of embedded and downloadable tools is available for server lifecycle management including Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI), Intelligent Provisioning, HPE iLO 5 to monitor and manage, HPE iLO Amplifier Pack, Smart Update Manager (SUM), and Service Pack for ProLiant (SPP).
Hewlett Packard Enterprise IT investment solutions help you transform to a digital business with IT economics that align to your business goals.
- Improve your system's responsiveness, run apps faster and multitask with ease
- Install with ease; no computer skills required How-to guides available at Crucial
- Compatibility assurance when using the Crucial System Scanner or Crucial Advisor Tool
- Micron quality and reliability is backed by superior component and module level testing and 42 years of memory expertise
- ECC Type = Non-ECC, Form Factor = UDIMM, Pin Count = 288-pin, PC Speed = PC4-21300, Voltage = 1.2V, Rank and Configuration = 1Rx8 or 2Rx8
Improve Data Center Efficiency Without Impacting IT Performance HPE Flexible Slot Power Supplies provide up to 96% power efficiency with 80PLUS Platinum-certified power supplies that lower server power requirements and reduce power waste in your data center. The power supply form factor is 25% smaller than previous generation HPE Common Slot Power Supplies, providing more space to add additional server options and improve IT performance. Provides fast, tool-less hot plug access to server power supplies for greater serviceability. Supported across HPE ProLiant Gen10 server series, HPE ProLiant 300 Gen9 server series, HPE Apollo 2000, and HPE Apollo 4000 server series, simplifying your spares strategy and reducing data center costs.
- Delivering new 1600W HPE Flex Slot Power Supply with 48V DC input option.
- 800W HPE Flex Slot Power Supply with 96% efficiency, 80PLUS Titanium certified1.
- Delivers 48V DC input option in the HPE Flexible Slot Power Supply form factor.
- 800W universal HPE Flex Slot Power Supply enables both 277V AC and 380V DC input options.
- HPE Flex Slot 800W Power Supply with 400W battery backup enabling HPE Scalable Persistent Memory Solution.
- HPE Flex Slot 1600W Power Supply with 94% efficiency, 80PLUS Platinum certified.
Efficiency ratings based on testing performed by Ecova per the requirements of the 80PLUS program. For more information, please visit: www.80plus.com
- Introducing the market-leading 20 TB SAS/SATA HDD, which is offering the highest capacity for more petabyte per rack.
- Introducing 10 TB air-filled SAS/SATA HDD which provides lower price per GB in the same capacity, replacing the old Helium-filled 10 TB.
- Offering more capacities in Basic Carrier (BC) to support the latest platforms.
HPE Hard Drives Deliver High Performance and Reliability Across HPE Server and Storage Platforms
HPE Hard Disk Drives (HDDs) are enterprise-class drives for demanding 24x7 data center environments
HPE HDDs are validated and tested with on-going quality monitoring throughout their lifecycle
Enhance Total Server Storage Capacity for Business Critical Workloads with HPE HDDs
HPE offers highest capacity 20 TB hard drives that are ideal for digital content, bulk storage, cloud and web environments
HPE Business Critical Hard Drives offer high capacity for economic bulk storage
HPE HDDs are Engineered to Deliver High Capacity, Performance, Reliability and Data Security
HPE HDDs are engineered to maximize total server storage capacity within data center environments
HPE HDDs help prevent unauthorized access to your data with Digitally Signed Firmware
HPE HDDs help simplify the cost and complexity of re-purposing or disposing of drives while protecting data with Instant Secure Erase (ISE) technology
Simplify HDD planning and standardize HDDs across HPE server and storage solutions
Common HPE HDD carriers offer consistency and compatibility across HPE server and storage platforms