Maximize your application performance with the HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 4210 base server with one Intel® Xeon® Silver 4210 processor, 32 GB dual rank memory, P408i-a storage controller with 2 MB cache and smart storage battery, eight small form factor drive bays, one HPE Ethernet 1Gb 4-port 366FLR Adapter, one SFF Easy Install Rail Kit, one Cable Management Arm Kit, and one 500W power supply
HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 4210 Features
Defend Applications and Data Before Your Server is Built with HPE Trusted Supply Chain
A new first line of defense against cyber-attackers with select servers built to the world’s toughest security standards in secured facilities, bringing together security, processes and people to deliver protection for your most sensitive applications and data even before your server is built.
Built in secure HPE facilities to the most stringent Country of Origin USA and conformance requirements, HPE Trusted Supply Chain servers are inspected to be free from malicious microcode and counterfeit parts, safeguarding it against cyber-exploits throughout its life cycle.
With hardened security built in, HPE Trusted Supply Chain hardens the protections designed into select HPE products with unrivaled supply chain visibility and standards compliance providing a 360-degree view and mitigation plan for current and emerging cyber-threats.
Allied to ensure authenticity, HPE Trusted Supply Chain doubles down on your protection with vetted HPE employees assigned to the product build to manage the product manufacturing process that adheres to the strictest sourcing, inspection and traceability standards.
World-Class Performance featuring Enhanced Compute Density
The ProLiant DL380 now features significantly enhanced GPU density, expanding support from five to seven Full-Height, Half-Length, Single-Width Accelerators/GPUs, or up to six in a balanced configuration with additional PCIe expansion via the tertiary riser.
Leveraging HPE’s most popular 2U rackmount server, fitting standard depth racks, customers can benefit from one of the densest Accelerator/GPU platforms with an extensive set of Accelerator options, enabling diverse cloud workload performance and optimization of AI and deep learning experiences.
Supported on the ProLiant DL380, the NVIDIA T4 GPU is ideal for Deep learning, Inferencing, Machine Learning, HPC, Rendering, VDI, Virtual Workstations and combinations thereof for mixed workloads – maximizing utilization of data center resources and lowering TCO.
Flexible Design Making Your Investment Expand As Your Business Needs Grow
The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 server has an adaptable chassis, including new Hewlett Packard Enterprise modular drive bay configuration options with up to 30 SFF, up to 19 LFF or up to 20 NVMe drive options along with support for up to three double wide GPU options.
Adapting and growing to changing business needs, Networking Choice (NC) server models provide flexibility in the primary networking choice while Embedded LOM server models offer an embedded 4x1GbE by default, both provide network options (1GbE to 100GbE) via HPE FlexibleLOM or PCIe standup adapters.
HPE Persistent Memory works with DRAM to provide fast, high capacity, cost effective memory and storage to transform big data workloads and analytics by enabling data to be stored, moved, and processed quickly.
In conjunction with the embedded SATA HPE Dynamic Smart Array S100i Controller for boot, data and media needs, the redesigned HPE Smart Array Controllers allow you the flexibility to choose the optimal 12 Gb/s controller most suited to your environment, and operate in both SAS and HBA mode.
Supporting a wide range of operating environments from Azure to Docker to ClearOS in addition to traditional operating systems.
Industry Leading Services and Ease of Deployment
The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 server comes with a complete set of HPE Technology Services, delivering confidence, reducing risk, and helping customers realize agility and stability.
HPE Pointnext Services simplifies all stages of the IT journey. Advisory and Transformation Services professionals understand customer challenges and design an optimal solution. Professional Services enable rapid deployment of solutions and Operational Services provide ongoing support.
A suite of embedded and downloadable tools is available for server lifecycle management including Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI), Intelligent Provisioning, HPE iLO 5 to monitor and manage, HPE iLO Amplifier Pack, Smart Update Manager (SUM), and Service Pack for ProLiant (SPP).
Hewlett Packard Enterprise IT investment solutions help you transform to a digital business with IT economics that align to your business goals.
- New 1.2 TB and 2.4 TB 10K Small Form Factor (SFF) Mission Critical Self-Encrypting (SED) Hard Drives with Basic Carrier (BC).
- Up to 900 GB 15K SAS Small Form Factor (SFF) and Large Form Factor (LFF) Mission Critical Hard Disk Drives with Basic Carrie (BC) and Low Profile Carrier Converter (LPCC).
- Up to 2.4 TB 10K SAS SFF mission critical HDDs with Basic Carrier (BC).
- Offering 600GB 10K/15K and 1.8TB 10K SAS SFF in BC to support the latest platforms.
Performance and Reliability for Any Workload
HPE Server Enterprise Hard Drives are ideal for transaction processing, database applications, Big Data analytics, and high-performance computing (HPC).
Broad portfolio of customized solutions provides up to 2.4 TB of storage.
Efficient drives provide power for space-constrained data centers.
Latest 12G SAS interface for increased performance.
Stable and consistent portfolio of drives offering long life cycles and steady supply.
1 HPE Internal Lab Testing. 3.35 million hour test quant is derived from a combination of drive qualification test plans, specifically HDDQ spec-supplier responsibility to perform, HDDQ spec-HPE responsibility to perform, RDT-Reliability Demonstration test spec, CSI integration test spec and Pilot test requirements. Test conducted May 2017.
Maximize your application performance with the PowerEdge R740 server, which brings you the perfect balance of accelerator cards, storage and compute resources in a 2U, 2-socket platform. With a wide range of GPU and FPGA options, the R740 has the versatility to adapt to virtually any application and provides the optimum platform for VDI deployments. The R740 offers up to 16 x 2.5” or 8 x 3.5” drives and iDRAC9, so you can scale to meet demands and simplify the entire IT lifecycle.
Dell PowerEdge R740 Features
Achieve IT transformation with the Dell EMC PowerEdge portfolio
The R740 is a general-purpose workhorse optimized for workload acceleration. With its versatility, the R740 can help you transform your data center for VDI, artificial intelligence and software-defined storage (SDS).
Automate productivity with intelligent, embedded management
Dell EMC automation and intelligent management mean you spend less time on routine maintenance so you can focus on bigger priorities.
- Simplify and accelerate VMware vSAN™ deployments with validated, pre-bundled and tailored Ready Nodes.
- Drive demanding workloads with 2nd Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors and Intel® Optane™ DC Persistent Memory.
- Scale your VDI deployments with 3 double-width GPUs, supporting up to 50% more users when compared to R730.
- Free up storage space using internal M.2 SSDs optimized for boot.
Fortify your data center with comprehensive protection
Dell EMC provides a comprehensive, cyber-resilient architecture with security embedded into every server to protect your data.
- Help maximize uptime and reduce the IT effort to resolve issues by up to 72% with ProSupport Plus and Support Assist.
- Leverage existing management consoles with easy integrations for VMware® vSphere®, Microsoft® System Center and Nagios®.
- Help improve productivity with agent-free Dell EMC iDRAC9 for automated, efficient management.
- Simplify deployment with OpenManage next-generation console and server profiles to fully configure and prep servers in rapid, scalable fashion.
- Protect server configuration and firmware from malicious changes with new Configuration Lock-down.
- Use system erase of local storage to help ensure data privacy when you repurpose or retire servers.
- Automate updates that check file dependencies and proper update sequence, before deploying them independently from the OS/hypervisor.
- Take control of your firmware consoles with embedded authentication that is designed to allow only properly designed updates to run.
- Improve your system's responsiveness, run apps faster and multitask with ease
- Install with ease; no computer skills required How-to guides available at Crucial
- Compatibility assurance when using the Crucial System Scanner or Crucial Advisor Tool
- Micron quality and reliability is backed by superior component and module level testing and 42 years of memory expertise
- ECC Type = Non-ECC, Form Factor = UDIMM, Pin Count = 288-pin, PC Speed = PC4-21300, Voltage = 1.2V, Rank and Configuration = 1Rx8 or 2Rx8
|The Dell EMC PowerEdge R340 is a single-socket 1U rack server optimized for remote office/branch office productivity and data-intensive applications.
Intel Xeon E-2224 cpu, 16 GB RAM
Operating Device – There isn’t one.
PowerEdge R340 Rack Server Dell PowerEdge R340 Rack Server Dell PowerEdge R340 Rack
Boost Your Business’s Growth
With an entry-level 1U rack server built for businesses with remote and branch offices, you can boost efficiency, scalability, and simplify IT.
Deliver cloud computing, real-time analytics, processing, and big data insights for your mission-critical business. Improve the performance and reliability of your data centre to accommodate any workload.
Improve the performance of your organization
The R340 is packed with features to satisfy your challenging and evolving market requirements.
Multi-vector cooling lowers operating costs by automatically measuring and providing the correct airflow needed for optimum cooling.
Size the IT infrastructure on your terms.
The R340 gives you the freedom to extend your computing, storage, and memory power.
With up to eight internal 2.5″ hot-plug HDDs or four 3.5″ hot-plug HDDs, you can keep up with data development.
Address data sets with a capacity of 64GB of RAM and up to four DDR4 DIMMs.
Reduce the complexity of your IT infrastructure.
By automating repetitive tasks, you can save time and effort handling IT environments.
• Use iDRAC Community Manager, a built-in “one to many consoles,” to deploy multiple servers.
• With OpenManage Mobile, you can remotely access your servers from anywhere, at any time (with OpenManage Enterprise)
• Use automated constructive and predictive technologies from ProSupport Plus and SupportAssist to fix problems with up to 72 per cent less IT effort.|
HP Intel® Xeon® Silver 4210 DL380 G10
Full Processor Option KitPart Number(s)
Manufacturer Part# P02492-B21
HP Processor Kits:
Manufacturer Part# P02492-B21
This is the full processor option kit. It includes the
Processor(s), Heat-Sink(s), Fan(s), Thermal paste
|HP Intel® Xeon® Gold 4210 DL380 G10