Enjoy unconstrained convenience and versatility. The TP-Link TL-MR100 has been tested in the field for years to ensure universal compatibility with 2 advanced LTE antennas to deliver a smooth connection. Simply plug in a micro SIM card and power on this elegant piece of device to utilize fast and stable Wi-Fi, whether you’re at home or working remotely.
TP-Link TL-MR100 Features
No Configuration Needed Simply Plug and Play!
With an integrated 4G LTE modem and a built-in SIM card slot, all you need to do is inserting a micro SIM card and turning on the router. It has never been easier than enjoy a fast, stable Wi-Fi on 4G LTE network.
Share Your 4G LTE Network
Take full advantage of your cutting-edge 4G LTE network to download speed up to 150 Mbps. Share your 4G LTE network with multiple Wi-Fi devices and enjoy uninterrupted HD movies, rapid file downloads, and smooth video chats. Fully compatible with FDD-LTE and TDD-LTE to work with most service providers worldwide.
Safety and Effectiveness
Advanced Software Functions Help You Enhance Your Network
- Robust Parental Controls – If you want to block harmful websites, set surfing time limits, check which sites your kids are using or just pause the internet, you can do it all.
- Guest Network – It provides separate Wi-Fi access for guests while securing the whole network.
Wi-Fi Where You Need ItEnjoy unconstrained convenience and versatility. MR100 has been tested in the field for years to ensure universal compatibility with 2 advanced LTE antennas to deliver a smooth connection. Simply plug in a micro SIM card and power on this elegant piece of device to utilize fast and stable Wi-Fi, whether you’re at home or working remotely.
Reliable Access for Up to 32 Devices Simultaneously
Easily share a 3G/4G connection with up to 32 wireless devices, such as phones, tablets, and laptops, at the same time. 1 LAN ports stand ready to provide internet for wired devices like desktop computers.
|TP-LINK Jet Stream gigabit L2 managed switch TL-SG3210 provides 8 10/100/1000Mbps ports. The switch provides high performance, enterprise-level QoS, advanced security strategies, and rich layer 2 management features. Moreover, the switch also comes equipped with 2 gigabit SFP slots, expanding your network flexibly. TL-SG3210 is the cost-effective network solution for the ideal small and medium business.
- 250 W PoE Budget: 24× 802.3at/af-compliant PoE+ ports with a total power supply of 250 W*.
- Full Gigabit Ports: 24× gigabit PoE+ ports and 4× gigabit SFP Slots provide high-speed connections.
- Integrated into Omada SDN: Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP)**, Centralized Cloud Management, and Intelligent Monitoring.
- Centralized Management: Cloud access and Omada app for ultra convenience and easy management.
- Static Routing: Helps route internal traffic for more efficient use of network resources.
- Robust Security Strategies: IP-MAC-Port Binding, ACL, Port Security, DoS Defend, Storm control, DHCP Snooping, 802.1X, Radius Authentication, and more.
- Optimize Voice and Video Applications: L2/L3/L4 QoS and IGMP snooping.
- IPv6: IPv6 support with dual IPv4/IPv6 stack, MLD snooping, IPv6 neighbor discovery.
SOFTWARE FEATURE SET
• Static Route
• Dynamic Routing, RIPv1/v2, OSPF v1/v2
• Policy-based Routing (PBR) for IPv4 and IPv6
• IGMP v1/v2/v3, IGMP Proxy
• Static Multicast Route
• Multicast Receive Control
• Illegal Multicast Source Detect
• ARP Guard, Local ARP proxy, Proxy ARP, ARP Binding, Gratuitous ARP, ARP Limit
• Dynamic ARP Inspection (DAI)
• DNS Server, Client, DNS Relay
• ICMPv6, ND, DNSv6
• MLD Snooping, IPv6 Multicast VLAN
• MLDv1/v2, IPv6 ACL, IPv6 QoS
• 13 Queues
• SP, WRR
• Traffic Classification Based on 802.1p COS, ToS, DiffServ DSCP, ACL, port number
• Traffic Policing
• PRI Mark/Remark
• Surveillance VLAN
• IP ACL, MAC ACL, IP-MAC ACL
• Standard and Expanded ACL Based on source/destination IP or MAC, IP Protocol,
• TCP/UDP port, DSCP, ToS, IP Precedence), VLAN, Tag/Untag, CoS
• REDIRECT and Accounting based ACL
• Rules can be configured to port, VLAN, VLAN routing interfaces
• Time Ranged ACL
• 802.1x AAA
• Port, MAC based authentication
• Accounting based on time length and traffic
• Guest VLAN and auto VLAN
• RADIUS for IPv4 and IPv6
• TACACS+ for IPv4 and IPv6
DHCPv4/v6 Traffic Monitor
• DHCP Server/Client for IPv4/IPv6
• DHCP Relay/Option 82
• DHCP Snooping/Option 82
• L3 GRE
• 6 to 4
• Configured Tunnel
L1, L2 Features
• IEEE802.3ae(10GBase), IEEE802.3x
• IEEE802.3an (10GBASE-T)
• Port loopback detection
• LLDP and LLDP-MED
• 802.3ad LACP, 26 Trunk group with max 8 ports
• LACP load balance
• N:1 Port Mirroring
• Root Guard
• BPDU Guard
• BPDU Tunnel
• IP Source Guard
• 802.1Q, 4K VLAN
• MAC VLAN, Voice VLAN, Protocol VLAN, Multicast VLAN
• QinQ, Selective QinQ, Flexible QinQ
• N:1 VLAN Translation
• Broadcast / Multicast / Unicast Storm Control
• IGMP v1/v2/v3 Snooping and L2 Query
• ND Snooping
• MLDv1/v2 Snooping
• Port Security
• Flow Control: HOL, IEEE802.3x
• Bandwidth Control
Security Network Management
• CLI, WEB, Telnet, SNMPv1/v2c/v3 through IPv4 and IPv6
• Syslog and external Syslog Server HTTP SSL
• SNMP MIB, SNMP TRAP
• RMON 1,2,3,9
• Authentication by Radius/TACACS
• SSH v1/v2
• Dual firmware images/ Configuration files
• IEEE 802.3az (Energy Efficient Ethernet)
• Auto FAN Speed Control, Temperature Alarm
• LED Shut-Off
MIB (Management Information Base) counters
• TCP/IP-based MIB-II (RFC 1213)
• Ethernet-like MIB (RFC 3635)
• Interface Group MIB (RFC 2863)
• RMON (Remote Network Monitoring) MIB (RFC 2819)
• Bridge MIB (RFC 1493)
• Bridge MIB Extension (RFC 2674)
SOFTWARE FEATURE SET (SOLDIEROS L2+)
• DHCP Server
• Intelligent PoE Scheduling
• Watchdog Function
• Dual Image
• Automated Traffic Control
• Traffic Segmentation
• MAC Notification
• L3 Static/Default Route
• Gratuitous ARP
• MAC Table 8K to 16K
• 802.3x Flow Control
• Back Pressure
• HOL Blocking Prevention
• Jumbo Frame
• Port Mirroring
• Auto Loopback Detection and Prevention
• L2 Protocol Tunneling
• Link Aggregation Static / 802.3ad LACP
• IGMP Snooping v1/v2/v3
• Multicast VLANs
• MLD v1/v2 Snooping
• PIM Snooping
• VLAN – IP Subnet / Protocol / Voice / Surveillance / MAC based / Q in Q / Guest
• IEEE802.1Q with 4K VLAN groups and 4K VIDs
• Auto-negotiation for Port speed, PoE Power and Duplex mode with Flow Control
• VLAN Trunking
• Traffic Segmentation
• IGMP Querier / Snooping v1, v2, v3 / Throttling / Filtering / Immediate Leave
• Mirror – Port Based (One to One, Many to One) / VLAN based / MAC based
• Ethernet Ring Protection Switching
• Queue Scheduling: SP, WRR, SP+WRR
• Traffic classification based on Port / IEEE 802.1p / DSCP
• Enhanced QoS (Shaping /Re-Marking)
• Port based Egress / Igress Rate limiting
• Flow based Rate Limit
• Voice VLAN
• Surveillance VLAN
• IP-MAC-Port-VID Binding
• DoS Defend
• Dynamic ARP Inspection
• 802.1x Authentication
• RADIUS / TACACS+
• ACL L4 / L3 / L2 / ARP / Time
• Storm Control
• HTTPS / SSLv2 / v3 / TLSv1 Secure Web Access
• Secure Remote with SSH v1/V2
• MAC Authentication with Dynamic VLAN / Dynamic QoS / Authentication By-pass
• Web Authentication
• Port Security with Violation Action Trap and/or Shutdown
• AAA Model
• Local user database
• DHCP Snooping & Option 82
• ARP Inspection
• IP Source Guard
• IP Filter for Web, SNMP , TELNET
• Automatic Traffic Control (ATC) for Broadcast and Multicast
• User friendly Web GUI
• Feature rich and standard CLI
• SNMP v1/v2c/v3
• RMON (1, 2, 3, 9 Groups)
• DHCP Server / Client / Snooping / Option 82
• CPU Monitoring
• Cable Diagnostics
• Ping / Trace route
• System Log
• Login Banner
• CLI via Console port or Telnet/SSH
• SNMP v1, v2c, v3 with MAC Notification Trap
• Firmware Upgrade via TFTP/FTP/HTTP
• Configuration file Upload / Download via TFTP/FTP/HTTP
• BOOTP, DHCP Client
• LLDP (802.1ab) and LLDP-MED
• Event/Error log / System log
• Remote Syslog
• SMTP Support for logs
• CPU and Memory Utilization Monitoring
• Ports Statistics and Chart
• Cable Diagnostic
• Scheduled Reload
• Reset to Factory Default
• Energy Efficient Ethernet IEEE 802.3az
TP-Link Archer C24 AC750 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Router allows you to connect your demanding devices to the faster and clearer 5 GHz band, while a tradition 2.4 GHz band provides a far-reaching, stable connection to the rest of your devices.
TP-Link Archer C24 Features
Stable and Far-Reaching
Featuring 4× diagonally-distributed antennas, Archer C24 cover more direction and expand the WiFi coverage,
supporting buffer-free surfing and stalling-free downloading.
Multi-Mode 3 in 1
- Router Mode (Default): Plug in an Ethernet cable to instantly create a private wireless network and share internet access with all your Wi-Fi devices.
- Access Point Mode: Transform your existing wired network into a wireless one.
- Range Extender Mode: Boost the existing wireless coverage in your house.
Easily manage your home network with versatile built-in tools, including Parental Controls, Guest Network, QoS, and more.
High Integration, Compact Size
Archer C24’s system structure focuses on creating optimal WiFi. The advanced semiconductor technology helps integrate units including CPU, memory, and a 3-stream processing unit onto a single chip to achieve high compatibility, bringing you the same power with a compact design.
As Stable as a Larger One
Archer C24 goes through rigorous repeated testing to ensure a final product reliable under a number of strenuous environments. The final result: 8 randomly selected Archer C24 routers collectively tested for 1,936 hours.
Easy Setup at Your Fingertips
Set up Archer C24 in minutes via its intuitive web interface or the powerful Tether app. Tether also lets you manage its network settings from any Android or iOS device.
Take full advantage of your cutting-edge 4G LTE network with the TL-MR6400, which can achieve download speeds of up to 150Mbps. The TL-MR6400 allows you to share your 4G LTE network with multiple Wi-Fi devices so you can enjoy uninterrupted HD movies, rapid file downloads, and video chats that won’t freeze up.
300Mbps Wireless Speed
The 4G LTE router provides the 300Mbps Wi-Fi connections that you need for online gaming, HD streaming video, ultra-fast downloads. The integrated antennas allow you to enjoy stable wireless connections and excellent wireless coverage.
No Configuration Required
With an integrated 4G LTE modem and a built-in SIM card slot, all you need to do insert a SIM card and turn the router on. Enjoying fast, stable Wi-Fi on a 4G LTE network has never been easier.
Wi-Fi Where You Need It
The TL-MR6400 offers unmatched convenience and versatility. It provides the perfect solution in any situation, from relaxing at home to working in a remote location, just plug it in to boost on-site productivity and stay connected in a diverse range of environments. From the exhibition center to the RV, this router has you covered.
Available WAN Connection
With the inclusion of the WAN/LAN port, the TL-MR6400 can also support a wide variety of connection types, including cable, fiber, and DSL modems.
There are no reviews yet.