- Share your 4G LTE network with multiple Wi-Fi devices and enjoy download speeds of up to 150Mbps
- Wireless N speeds of up to 300Mbps
- Integrated antennas provide stable wireless connections
- Requires no configuration – just insert a SIM card and turn it on to enjoy high speed internet access
- LAN/WAN port provides options and flexibility, allowing you to choose your connection type
- FACTORY UNLOCKED AND WORKS WITH ALL SIM CARDS AND IN ALL COUNTRIES
- Sleek miniature design so small that once plugged in, can be left in a Laptop’s USB port
- Speedy wireless transmission at up to 150Mbps ideal for video streaming or internet calls
- Advanced Security: Supports 64/128 WEP, WPA, PA2/WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK(TKIP/AES)
- Connect in no time with easy setup utility in 14 languages
- AC1200 Dual-Band Wi-Fi – 867 Mbps at 5 GHz and 300 Mbps at 2.4 GHz band
- MU-MIMO Technology – Simultaneously transfers data to multiple devices for 2× faster performance
- Boosted Coverage – Four external antennas equipped with Beamforming technology extend and concentrate the Wi-Fi signals
- Access Point Mode –Supports AP Mode to transform your wired connection into wireless network
- Easy Setup – Set up your Wi-Fi in minutes with TP-Link Tether app.
- Range Extender mode boosts wireless signal to previously unreachable or hard-to-wire areas flawlessly
- Miniature size and wall-mounted design make it easy to deploy and move flexibly
- Extra power socket making sure that no power outlet is going to waste
- 2 fixed external antennas provide excellent Wi-Fi coverage and reliability
- Easily expand wireless coverage at a push of Range Extender button
- Works with all internet service providers, such as AT&T, Verizon, Xfinity, Spectrum, RCN, Cox, CenturyLink, Frontier, etc.( a modem is required for most internet service providers)
- 24 10/100M RJ45 ports.
- Innovative energy-efficient technology saves power up to 75%
- Supports MAC address self-learning and auto MDI/MDIX.
- Standard 13-inch steel case.
Take full advantage of your cutting-edge 4G LTE network with the TL-MR6400, which can achieve download speeds of up to 150Mbps. The TL-MR6400 allows you to share your 4G LTE network with multiple Wi-Fi devices so you can enjoy uninterrupted HD movies, rapid file downloads, and video chats that won’t freeze up.
300Mbps Wireless Speed
The 4G LTE router provides the 300Mbps Wi-Fi connections that you need for online gaming, HD streaming video, ultra-fast downloads. The integrated antennas allow you to enjoy stable wireless connections and excellent wireless coverage.
No Configuration Required
With an integrated 4G LTE modem and a built-in SIM card slot, all you need to do insert a SIM card and turn the router on. Enjoying fast, stable Wi-Fi on a 4G LTE network has never been easier.
Wi-Fi Where You Need It
The TL-MR6400 offers unmatched convenience and versatility. It provides the perfect solution in any situation, from relaxing at home to working in a remote location, just plug it in to boost on-site productivity and stay connected in a diverse range of environments. From the exhibition center to the RV, this router has you covered.
Available WAN Connection
With the inclusion of the WAN/LAN port, the TL-MR6400 can also support a wide variety of connection types, including cable, fiber, and DSL modems.
TP-LINK’s 150 Mbps wireless N Nano USB adapter, TL-WN725N allows users to connect a desktop or notebook computer to a wireless network at 150Mbps. This miniature adapter is designed to be as convenient as possible and once connected to a computer’s USB port, can be left there, whether traveling or at home. It also features enhanced wireless encryption and easy installation.
TP-Link TL-WN725N Wireless N Nano USB Adapter Features
With its miniature size and sleek design, users can connect the nano adapter to any USB port and leave it there. There’s no need to worry about blocking adjacent USB interfaces or that the adapter may fall out when moving a connected laptop from place A to B, with the tiny device flush against the USB port.
Turn a wired internet connection to a PC or Laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot
150 Mbps wireless speed
Designed for smooth video streaming, voice streaming and online gaming
Supports 64/128 WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK secu
The Archer C6 creates a reliable and blazing-fast network powered by 802.11ac Wi-Fi technology. The 2.4GHz band delivers speeds up to 300Mbps, ready for everyday tasks like emailing and web browsing, while the 5GHz band delivers speeds up to 867Mbps, ideal for HD video streaming and lag-free online gaming.
TP-Link Archer C6 AC1200 Features
Advanced Security with WPA3
The latest Wi-Fi security protocol, WPA3, brings new capabilities to improve cybersecurity in personal networks. More secure encryption in Wi-Fi password safety and enhanced protection against brute-force attacks combine to safeguard your home Wi-Fi.
Boosted Wi-Fi Coverage Throughout Your Home
Four external antennas send Wi-Fi signals to every corner of your home. Stay connected and enjoy fast Wi-Fi whether you are lounging on the sofa or on the balcony. Beamforming technology detects devices, even if they are far-away or low-powered, and concentrates wireless signal strength towards them.
MU-MIMO Brings More Simultaneous Connections
MU-MIMO lets the Archer C6 serve multiple devices at once. No more bandwidth congestion or latency. All devices get their data faster and Wi-Fi is used more efficiently!
Gigabit Connectivity, 10× Faster
With one Gigabit WAN port and four Gigabit LAN ports, speeds can be up to 10× faster than standard Ethernet connections. Connect your favorite wired devices to Archer C6 and get impressed!
Flexibly Create a Whole-Home Wi-Fi
One Mesh™ is a simple way to form a Mesh network with a single Wi-Fi name for seamless whole-home coverage. Just connect a One Mesh TM range extender to a One Mesh™ router. No more searching around for a stable connection.
It’s An Access Point, Too
Switch the working mode of the Archer C6 to Access Point Mode to share your wired network with other wireless devices.
Easy Setup and Management with the Tether APP
The free Tether app is available for both Android and iOS devices, making it easy to set up the Archer C6 and manage your network settings.
The TP Link TL-WA860RE wall-mounted is designed to conveniently extend the coverage and improve the signal strength of your wireless network. With 300Mbps wireless N speeds, TL-WA860RE turns your ‘dead zones’ into connected zones, helping you keep mobile devices, media players, and computers connected to Wi-Fi with a reliable connection.
TP-Link TL-WA850RE Features
Flexible Placement & Extra Power Socket
The TL-WA860RE’s miniature size and wall-mounted design make it easy to deploy and move flexibly. Once connected with an existing router, you can simply unplug and plug the Range Extender back in anywhere without the need to configure it again. Moreover, its integrated power socket ensures that no power outlet goes to waste.
Plug and Play
Just plug and play. That’s all you need to do to extend your wireless network. With no new wires or cables, within range of their existing wireless network, users can easily extend wireless coverage at a push of the WPS button on their router followed by the Range Extender button on the TL-WA860RE.
Superior Range with External Antennas
With 2 external antennas combined with higher quality antenna technology, you can experience excellent WiFi coverage and reliability no matter where you connect in your home.
Turn wired devices into wireless one
The TL-WA860RE’s single Ethernet port allows the Extender to function as a wireless adapter to connect wired devices like Blu-ray® players, gaming consoles, DVRs and Internet TVs. At the same time, the device can also share the wireless network.
The TL-WA860RE provides fast connectivity for lag-free HD/3D video streaming, online gaming and internet calling with 300Mbps wireless N speeds.
Smart Signal Indicator
Smart signal lights show the strength of signal that TL-WA860RE receives from the existing router, which can help to find the best location for optimal WiFi coverage.
Wi-fi 6 router AX1500 Wi-Fi 6 delivers a huge boost in speed and total capacity. Get on the latest WiFi technology to wipe out all the annoying slowdown, and enjoy the future network that loads faster and connects more. The latest 1024-QAM and higher symbol rate work to boost speeds for newer devices to the Gigabit level. Connect to a 1 Gbps WiFi network with your phone or laptop, and enjoy speeds comparable to plugging in an Ethernet cable. Add more WiFi devices without dragging down performance. OFDMA allows multiple devices to use one band at the same time, enabling your WiFi to bear more devices compared to the same speed level Wi-Fi 5 router. Wi-Fi 6 increases the efficiency of transmits data, cutting the lag. Enjoy flawless video and audio chats, better gaming speeds, and instantaneous video loading on different devices—all at the same time. Beamforming technology and 4 high-gain antennas combine to generate strong, reliable Wi-Fi signal throughout your home, delivering smooth and stable connections for all your devices. The Gigabit Ethernet ports allow you to take full advantage of your broadband speed up to 1 Gbps. Plug your PCs, smart TVs, and game consoles into one of the four Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports for fast, reliable wired connections.
- One Mesh Compatible Router - Form a seamless WiFi when working with TP-Link One Mesh WiFi Extenders
- Wi-Fi 6 Router: Archer AX10 comes equipped with the latest wireless technology WiFi6 featuring OFDMA 1024-QAM, drastically increasing the speed and efficiency of the entire network.
- Next-gen Dual Band router - 300 Mbps on 2. 4 GHz (802. 11n) plus 1201 Mbps on 5 GHz (802. 11ax)
- Connect more devices than ever before - Wi-Fi 6 technology simultaneously communicates more data to more devices using OFDMA and MU-MIMO while reducing lag dramatically
- Triple-core processing - the 1. 5 GHz tri-core processor ensures communications between your router and all connected devices are smooth and Buffer-Free
- More coverage with less interference - achieve the strongest most reliable Wi-Fi coverage with Archer AX10 as it focuses signal strength to your devices using Beamforming technology.
- Backward compatible - Archer AX10 supports all previous 802. 11 standards and all Wi-Fi devices
The TP-Link TL-SF1024D provides you with a high-performance, low-cost, easy-to-use, seamless and standard upgrade to improve your old network to a 100Mbps network. All 24 ports support auto MDI/MDIX, no need to worry about the cable type, plug and play. Moreover, with the innovative energy-efficient technology, the TL-SF1024D can save up to 75%* of the power consumption and 80% of the packaging material can be recycled, making it an eco-friendly solution for your business network.
TP-Link TL-SF1024D Features
TP-LINK Green Technology
This new generation The 24-Port 10/100Mbps Switch TL-SF1024D features the latest innovative energy-efficient technologies that can significantly expand your network capacity with much less power. It automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status and cable length to limit the carbon footprint of your network. It also complies with the EU’S RoHS, prohibiting certain hazardous materials. Besides, 80% of the packaging material can be recycled.
The rack-mount size steel case design, combined with a safety-certified internal power supply, makes the switch the most robust product, which is very cost-effective for a less than 16-user environment. Featuring non-blocking switching architecture, TL-SF1024D forwards and filters packets at full wire speed for maximum throughput. And IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode alleviate the traffic congestion and make TL-SF1024D work reliably.
Easy to Use
The auto features of this fast ethernet switch make installation plug and play hassle-free. No configuring is required. Auto MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device (10, 100 Mbps) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance.