Top picks this week. Up to 50% off the best selling products.
COMMANDO SFP transceiver module is for transmission at 850nm/1310nm/1550nm over Single Mode/Multi-Mode fiber. It supports IEEE Ethernet standards which make it ideally suited for data communications. It supports great distance like 100m/ 300m/ 550m/ 100m/ 10km/ 20km/ 40km/ 80km/ 120km respectively depending on models. It offers customers a wide variety of Gigabit Ethernet connectivity options up to 100Gbps for data center, enterprise wiring closet, and service provider transport applications.
It can be used as uplinks for 1, 10, 40 and 100 Gigabit Ethernet Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP, SFP+, QSFP+, QSFP28) Fiber Network Module as well as 1G/10G Copper Network Modules for uplinks, delivering robust performance and Cloud networking needs of growing businesses, data centers and high-end campus networks.
COMMANDO SFP Transceivers easy to use with simple and hassle-free setup. It’s compact and standard size makes it ideal for all top brand devices along with COMMANDO products. Easy Installation, Plug-and-play installation with no configuration required.
It provides and offers a wide range of models for different network deployment requirements with 100G speed. These SFP are well built and rigorously tested and can sustain in very rough environment to provide the reliable performance.
It has resilient dust proof enclosure protects against harsh outdoor condition with no ingress of dust.
It is protected from any hardware failures with Extra Long operational life. With this feature protect on cost and the impact to your business by losing these network devices and thus the users/servers connected to them.
State of art quality product that can serve with world’s top brand products along with COMMANDO devices on real time high-speed Performance, highly reliable, conformance to international open standards, durable, serviceable, aesthetics, perceived quality, enhanced performance leads to value to money.
It automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status to limit the carbon footprint of your network. It also complies with RoHS, prohibiting the use of certain hazardous materials. Besides that most of the packaging material can be recycled and reused.
|Product Code||Form factor||Transmission speed||IEEE Standard compliance||Connector type||TX Power||Receiver Sensitivity (dBm)|
|CMD-SM-1G||1000Mbps||1000BASE-LX/LH||LC duplex||-9.5 ~ -3dBm||< -23dBm/td>|
|CMD-MM-1G||SFP||1000Mbps||1000BASE-SX||LC duplex||-9.5 ~ -3dBm||< -17dBm|
|CMD-SR-10G||SFP+||10.3125Gbps||10GBASE-SR||LC Duplex||-7.3~-1dBm||< -11.1dBm|
|CMD-UTP-1G||GBIC-T , SFP||1000Mbps||1000BASE-T||RJ-45||Standard||<1W|
|CMD-ER-10G||SFP+||10.3125Gbps||10GBASE-ER||LC Duplex||-7.3~-1dBm||< -11.1dBm|
|10Gbps||10GBASE-T||Copper CAT 6a/7||Standard||<1W|
COMMANDO SFP’s has options for speed 1, 10, 40 and 100 Gigabit Ethernet fiber based Quad Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP, SFP+,QSFP+, QSFP28) and 1, 10 Gigabit Ethernet Small Form-Factor Pluggable Plus (SFP/SFP+) copper based modules that fit diverse campus needs. The SFP/SFP+/ QSFP28 transceiver is a compact, hot-swappable device that plugs into a physical port of a network device. SFP/SFP+/ QSFP28 optics are used in communication networks and have a transmitting side (Tx) and a receiving side (Rx). The different SFP/SFP+/QSFP28 transceivers work with different wavelengths at an appointed distance.
|Product Code||Center wavelength (nm)||Media Type||Replacement for Top brand||Maximum transmission distance||Digital Diagnostics Monitoring supported|
|CMD-SM-1G||GBIC-LX/LH, 1310nm||MMF/SMF||GLC-LH-SMD||550m/ 10km||DDM|
|CMD-UTP-1G||GBIC-T , RJ-45||Copper||GLC-T||100m||Standard|
|CMD-SR4-100G||100GBASE-SR4, 850nm||MTP/MPO-12, MMF||----------------||100m||DDM|
|CMD-LR4-100G||100GBASE-LR4, 1310nm||LC Duplex, SMF||----------------||10km||DDM|
|Copper CAT 6a/7||----------------||100m||Standard|
All COMMANDO SFP Transceivers made available for use globally along with accessory used to facilitate or enhance operations. All COMMANDO SFP Transceivers Comes with following Accessories.
|Warranty and Support|
|Products covered||COMMANDO LightningFIBER SFP Transceivers Modules|
|Warranty duration||Three Year RTB (Return To Base) replacement warranty.|
|Hardware replacement||COMMANDO, its resellers or its service center will use commercially reasonable efforts to replace the product subject to stock availability. Otherwise, a replacement will be arranged within 15 working days after receipt of the Return Materials Authorization (RMA) request.|
|End-of-life policy||In case of discontinuation of the product, support is limited to 3 years from announcement date.|
|Effective date||Hardware warranty commences from the date of shipment to customer (and in case of resale by a COMMANDO reseller, not more than 90 days after original shipment by COMMANDO).|
|Support duration||Lifetime support.|
|COMMANDO Care||COMMANDO will provide 24x7 support for basic configuration, diagnosis, and troubleshooting of device-level problems for up to one year from the date of shipment of the originally purchased product. This support does not include solution or network-level support beyond the specific device under consideration.|
|Online Portal Access||Warranty allows guest access to commandonetworks.com for all available technical queries.|
|Settings||COMMANDO LightningCOPPER 1000BASE-T SFP, remove||COMMANDO Soldier E2000 8GE PoE+ remove||COMMANDO Soldier E2000 24GE PoE+ remove||COMMANDO Soldier C3000 24GE PoE+, remove||AC600 Mini Wireless USB Adapter remove||AC1200 Wireless Dual Band Router - ARCHER C50 remove|
|Name||COMMANDO LightningCOPPER 1000BASE-T SFP, remove||COMMANDO Soldier E2000 8GE PoE+ remove||COMMANDO Soldier E2000 24GE PoE+ remove||COMMANDO Soldier C3000 24GE PoE+, remove||AC600 Mini Wireless USB Adapter remove||AC1200 Wireless Dual Band Router - ARCHER C50 remove|
|SKU||CMD-UTP-1G||E2000-8GP+4CF||E2000-24GP+8CF||C3000-24GP+4X||Archer T2U||Archer C50|
|Price||UGX 90,000||UGX 979,000||UGX 1,763,000||UGX 3,911,000||UGX 57,000||UGX 127,000|
|Availability||In Stock||In Stock||In Stock||In Stock||In Stock||In Stock|
|Add to cart|
COMMANDO Soldier E2000 8GE PoE+, 2GE+2SFP Uplinks, 150W, Managed Switch.
|COMMANDO Soldier C3000 24GE PoE+, 4x 10G SFP+ Uplinks, 600W Max, Routing Switch.|
COMMANDO SFP transceiver module is for transmission at 850nm/1310nm/1550nm over Single Mode/Multi-Mode fiber. It supports IEEE Ethernet standards which make it ideally suited for data communications. It supports great distance like 100m/ 300m/ 550m/ 100m/ 10km/ 20km/ 40km/ 80km/ 120km respectively depending on models. It offers customers a wide variety of Gigabit Ethernet connectivity options up to 100Gbps for data center, enterprise wiring closet, and service provider transport applications. It can be used as uplinks for 1, 10, 40 and 100 Gigabit Ethernet Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP, SFP+, QSFP+, QSFP28) Fiber Network Module as well as 1G/10G Copper Network Modules for uplinks, delivering robust performance and Cloud networking needs of growing businesses, data centers and high-end campus networks.
• Hot swappable SFP/SFP+/QSFP/QSFP+28 with robust design
• Data Transfer Rate Up to 100 Gbps.
• Distance Support up to 120km.
• Connectivity Media is LC duplex with receiver type PIN.
• DDM function supports real-time monitoring for transceiver status.
• Fully Compatible with most popular, Top brand Products along with all COMMANDO devices.
• Low Power Consumption <1W and low latency 100us typical allow your network devices to work efficiently.
• EMC Support, Anti Electro-Static Discharge and Radiation Resistant.
• Compatible for Single Mode/Multi-Mode fiber.
• Class 1 Laser Safety.
• Plug and Play design simplifies installation with self-adaption.
• Operates at Wavelength 850nm/1310nm/1550nm.
• Form Factor SFP (Small Form Factor Pluggable) MSA & ROHS Compliant.
• Plug and Play design simplifies installation with self-adaption.
• Standard size, Compact casing, dust proof.
• Comes with one-year default warranty – optionally extendable up to 3 years.
Features And Benefits
Easy to UseCOMMANDO SFP Transceivers easy to use with simple and hassle-free setup. It's compact and standard size makes it ideal for all top brand devices along with COMMANDO products. Easy Installation, Plug-and-play installation with no configuration required.
100 Gigabit speedIt provides and offers a wide range of models for different network deployment requirements with 100G speed. These SFP are well built and rigorously tested and can sustain in very rough environment to provide the reliable performance.
Dust proof EnclosureIt has resilient dust proof enclosure protects against harsh outdoor condition with no ingress of dust.
Support uninterrupted critical network infrastructureIt is protected from any hardware failures with Extra Long operational life. With this feature protect on cost and the impact to your business by losing these network devices and thus the users/servers connected to them.
Cost EfficientState of art quality product that can serve with world’s top brand products along with COMMANDO devices on real time high-speed Performance, highly reliable, conformance to international open standards, durable, serviceable, aesthetics, perceived quality, enhanced performance leads to value to money.
Green TechnologyIt automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status to limit the carbon footprint of your network. It also complies with RoHS, prohibiting the use of certain hazardous materials. Besides that most of the packaging material can be recycled and reused.
• Low power consumption <1W typically, saving power
• 100us typical latency, MTBF over 1 million hours
• SFP Multi source Agreement (MSA) Compliant
• Input Voltage: 3.1V DC to 3.5V DC Maximum / 3.3V DC Typical.
• Input Current 300 mA Maximum / 200 mA Typical.
Extra Long operational life
• Stainless steel material
• Anti-corrosion and salt spray resistance
• Storage Relative Humidity: 5% to 95%
• Exceptional Performance in Harsh Outdoor Climates with dust proof enclosure ensuring it can with stand harsh outdoor and indoor environments.
Operating temperature range
• Commercial temperature range: 0 to 70°C (32 to 158°F)
• COMMANDO Extended temperature range: -5°C to 85°C (23 to 185°F)
• Rugged temperature range: -40 to 85°C (-40 to 185°F)
• Storage temperature range: -40 to 85°C (-40 to 185°F)
Table 1 Hardware Specifications
COMMANDO Soldier E2000 Series Switches are fully managed, perpetual PoE/PoE+ IEEE 802.3af/at compliant Gigabit Ethernet L2+ switches with network resiliency and high availability, delivering robust performance with intelligent switching, scheduling and distribution of PoE/PoE+ Power as per requirement of PD which make PoE+ available on maximum ports despite lower PoE power budget and perpetual PoE/PoE+ for no power downtime required for growing networks. This series switches are easy to deploy, use, manage and designed exclusively for the networking needs of growing businesses. The security features equipped with today’s advance networking hardware and software technology. This Series switches can be deployed in harsh environments to deliver hassle free mission-critical network services and surveillance requirements. COMMANDO Soldier E2000 Series Switches are fixed configuration, with flexible 1G Fiber and/or 1GE copper fixed uplink that provide enterprise-class access for campus and branch applications. Designed for the digital workplace, these are optimized for today’s mobile and IoT needs. These switches are powerful and flexible enough for users to deploy wireless access points, surveillance cameras, IP phones and other PoE supported devices over longer distances up to 250 meters with power budget up to 450W. It is available in Desktop as well as Rack/Wall mounting casing. These fully managed switches can provide advanced Layer 2 and basic Layer 3 features. It has IEEE 802.3af-compliant PoE (Power over Ethernet) and 802.3at-compliant PoE+ (Power over Ethernet plus) along with high availability to the PD devices by powering them even when a software process is not running on the switch. Each switchport is capable to deliver 15.4W PoE or 30W PoE+ power on all ports along with automated power (ON/OFF) scheduling. All Switches are PoE/PoE+ capable to provide power across all access ports for wireless APs, security cameras, and other IoT devices. Designed for operational simplicity to lower total cost of ownership, they enable scalable, secure, and energy-efficient business operations with intelligent and automated services. It provides a convenient and cost-efficient wired access rack and wall mountable solution that can be quickly set up with Zero Touch Provisioning. These switches deliver enhanced application, visibility, network reliability, network resiliency and high availability. This series also offers robust QoS to optimize traffic on your business network, these switches provide (Port-based/802.1p/DSCP) QoS to keep latency-sensitive video and voice traffic jitter-free moving smoothly. Additionally, Port-based, Tag-based VLAN, Voice VLANs, Surveillance VLAN can improve QoS and enhance security to meet network requirements. This series switches also have provisioning of QoS, Static routing, IPV6 features, multicasting, and Security. Moreover, with its innovative energy-efficient technology, can save up to 58% of power consumption, making it an Eco-friendly perfect solution for your business network.
Product HighlightsCOMMANDO Soldier E2000 Series Switches contain 8 & 24 Gigabit Ethernet Perpetual PoE/PoE+ models as well as non-PoE models along with 1GE Copper-based or 1G Fiber Ports (SFP) Uplinks. . All switches COMMANDO Soldier E2000 Series Switches contains 8 & 24 Gigabit Ethernet PoE/PoE+ models have up to 30W (PoE/PoE+) Per Port power budget and this series switches have total power budget range from 150W and 450W to meet enhance PoE/PoE+ requirement of IP Phone/AP/LWAP/Wi-Fi Access Point and any other PoE (PoE+) enabled devices with non-stop PoE/PoE+ power and intelligent power distribution make it suitable for more number of PoE device attached simultaneously as compared top brand PoE switches with same power budget. This series offers various layer 2 Ethernet functions (VLAN, QoS, MAC ACL, Port Security, IPv6, LACP, port mirroring, GVRP and many more). These Gigabit Ethernet switch enables home and office users to easily connect and supply power to Power over Ethernet (PoE) devices such as wireless access points (APs), IP cameras, and IP phones. It also provides the opportunity to add additional Ethernet devices like computers, printers, and Network Attached Storage (NAS) onto a network. This compact PoE switch operates quietly, making it ideal for use in rack, virtually any room or office.
•Layer 3 Static Routing up to 512 static route entries along with DHCP server.
•DHCP server, Client, Relay along with DHCP Snooping, DHCP Snooping option82.
•L4/L3/L2 access control lists (ACLs) for granular network access control including 802.1x port authentication.
•SNMP v1/v2c/v3 and RMON remote monitoring.
•IGMP v1/v2/v3 and MLD v1/v2 snooping, providing advanced multicast filtering and optimization.
•Advanced QoS (Quality of Service) for traffic prioritization including port based, 802.1p and L4/L3/L2 DSCP based. L4/L3/L2 QoS optimize voice and video applications.
•Provides IP-MAC Binding, Port Security, Storm control and DHCP Snooping which protect against broadcast storms, ARP attacks.
•Comprehensive IPv6 supporting management, IPv6 ready QoS and ACL, ensuring investment protection and a smooth migration to IPv6-based network.
•Auto “denial-of-service” (DoS) prevention.
•Easily troubleshoot any problem in network with Ping, trace route, various show and debug command and WEB GUI based real time status of device.
•Store-and-forward Switching Scheme.
•Solid performance with non-blocking architecture, up to 8000 entries MAC Address Table.
•with 4-way hashing algorithm, 4094 VLANs, 1024 ACL entries, 512 static routes, Maximum packet length 10000 bytes and Jumbo frames of 10000 bytes.
•2-hash algorithm selection for L2 table searching/learning with Aging timer range from 0.2s to 1600000s.
•Security with 802.1X, Serial Port Analyzer (SPAN) and Bridge Protocol Data Unit (BPDU) Guard.
•Independent 512 entry L2/IP Multicast table for multicast function.
•Advanced L2+ switching and security features like IP-MAC-Port-VID Binding, Static/Dynamic Port Security (MAC-based), DoS defend feature, Dynamic ARP Inspection.
•Advanced VLAN support for better network segmentation.
•Port mirroring with 4-sets of port mirrors for network monitoring.
•8 & 24 ports with auto-negotiation 10/100/1000Mbps Perpetual and intelligent PoE/PoE+ & Non PoE Models.
•Extra 2/4 Ports with fixed 1G Fiber/ 1GE Copper fixed Switchports / Uplinks.
•Advanced per port PoE/PoE+ power scheduling controls for power management to automate ON/OFF of PoE/PoE+ capable devices on particular specified timing per port basis.
•Perpetual PoE/PoE+ Provides non-stop PoE/PoE+ power. Switch can continue to provide power during configuration and reboot, the PDs will not lose power while reloading.
•Intelligent PoE/PoE+ power supply transmission is more reliable as well as more PDs can be connected due to design of robust network transformer which uses high current.
•All ports capable of PoE/PoE+. Various power budget options like 150W & 450W for 8 & 24 ports PoE/PoE+ with 30W Max Per port (PoE/PoE+).
•PD detection will automatically detect and provide intelligently required power for your PoE/PoE+ devices as per need.
•Easily configurable PoE/PoE+ scheduling to automate the PoE/PoE+ requirements in networks.
•CPU Dual Core having frequency 500 MHz along with CPU Memory DRAM of 1GB , Flash memory of 256 MB and Packet Buffer memory of 4.1MB.
•All ports capable of Gigabit Ethernet speed.
•Full speed of data transferring with (Auto-Negotiation/Auto MDI/MDIX)
•Surge protection up to ±4KV to designed to automatically protect Switches from surge events by limiting transient voltages and diverting surge currents.
•Small form-factor, fan-less as well fan design for silent operation. Perfect for noise sensitive environments.
•Temperature Control Fan to optimize cooling and noise. Automatic Temperature Controlled Fan speed using Temperature Sensor.
•Long life electrolytic capacitance to increase the operational life of switches.
•High Quality PCB Circuit Board and PCB Surface Treatment Using Gold Sinking Process
•Rack and Wall mount design that enables to mounts in an EIA-standard 19-inch telco rack or equipment cabinet along with Rack-mounting kit available with device. Which enables horizontal surface mounting, wall mounting and having durable robust metal body.
•Bilateral heat dissipation.
•Power and ports status/ activity and PoE Max indicator LED lights.
•RJ45 Gold plated with 3U thickness.
•Supports Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE802.3az), Innovative energy-efficient technology which saves up to 56% of power consumption for energy saving in the future.
•Easy to manage device with Web based Graphical User Interface (WEB GUI), Command-Line Interface (CLI) - Telnet / SSH / HTTPS with RJ45 or console cables.
•With Zero Touch Provisioning: A simple, secure, unified plug and play.
•Dual image feature for reduced down-time when the firmware is being upgraded or downgraded or image file getting corrupted.
•WEB/CLI managed modes, SNMP, RMON bring abundant management features
•Supports Cable Diagnostics by Web GUI as well as CLI.
•Watchdog function used to protect the system from specific software or hardware failures that may cause the system to stop responding and self-recover from hanged state.
•RoHS Compliant with most of the packaging material can be recycled and reused.
•Comes with up to Three years extended warranty.
Features And Benefits
DHCP ServerMultiple IPv4 DHCP pools with Inbuild DHCP server can be set. DHCP pools and interface for individual VLANs. It also supports IPv4/ IPv6 DHCP Client, IPv4/ IPv6 DHCP Relay Option 82, IPv4/ IPv6 DHCP Snooping.
Intelligent PoE/ PoE+ with Automated SchedulingIt automates the PoE/PoE+ requirements in networks on per port basis. Advanced per port PoE/PoE+ controls for power management to automate ON/OFF of PoE/PoE+ capable devices on particular specified timing per port basis with auto ON/OFF PoE/PoE+ as per Scheduled time which makes them intelligent. PoE/PoE+ power supply transmission is more reliable as well as allows more PDs can be connected with lower PoE budget switch due to design of robust network transformer which uses high current.
Perpetual POE/PoE+With Perpetual PoE/PoE+, no power downtime to connected PD devices. PD devices remains power ON even when any software process is not running on the switch. Provides non-stop PoE/PoE+ power and continue to provide power during configuration and reboot, the PDs will not lose power while reloading. The Perpetual POE provides uninterrupted power to connected powered device (PD) even when the switch is booting to make it highly available network without any interruptions.
Dual ImageIt can be configured with one image is set as start-up image, and the other is set as the backup image. After you upgrade a firmware, the switch will automatically map the firmware file to the backup image.
Watchdog FunctionThis ensures high availability which is used to protect a system from specific software or hardware failures that may cause the system to stop responding and self-recover from hanged state.
L3 FeaturesThis series is having L3 features with IPv4/IPv6 with 512 static routing entries, QoS, ACLs (Port based / IP based / MAC Based), DHCP Server and Client, DHCP Snooping, DHCP Snooping option82, DHCP Relay.
L2+/L2 FeaturesThis series is having advance L2+/L2 features like Port aggregation up to 8 ports, VLAN, Voice VLAN, GVRP, 802.1X authentication, centralized MAC authentication, Guest VLAN, RADIUS authentication, SSH 2.0, Port isolation, Port security, MAC address learning limit, IP Source guard, Dynamic ARP inspection, Preventing man-in-the-middle attacks and ARP DoS attacks, IP/Port/MAC binding. Flexible Software features provides wide range of Layer 2 functions like VLAN, Multicasting, Quality of Service (QoS), Security.
Secure NetworkingIEEE 802.1X port-based access control with surveillance VLAN, Port Security, Protected Port which also Prevent ARP Spoofing. L4/L3/L2 access control lists (ACLs) for granular network access control including 802.1x port authentication. ACL, L4 to L2 feature restricts access to sensitive network resources. DHCP Snooping ensures IP address allocation integrity by only allowing DHCP messages from trusted DHCP servers and dropping malformed DHCP messages with a port or MAC address mismatch. With DHCP Snooping binding and option82 enabled, it can combine dot1x and ARP. IP-MAC-Port-VID Binding, Port Security, Storm control which protect against broadcast storms. The switches support ARP attack and DoS attack prevention to safeguard the network.
MulticastIGMP Snooping (v1, v2, v3), Multicast Listener Discovery (MLD) (v1/v2), Multicast VLAN Registration (MVR) designed for distribution of multicast traffic across segregated access networks which enables more efficient distribution of multicast streams in Layer 2 network.
QoS FeaturesAdvanced QoS (Quality of Service) for traffic prioritization including port based, 802.1p and L4/L3/L2 DSCP based. L4/L3/L2 QoS optimize voice and video applications. Access Control List based, VLAN ID based IP precedence, COS and DSCP. Policy Based on Port & VLAN, Remark DSCP, COS/ 802.1p, Precedence, COS for SP, WRR for Scheduling and matching the IP fragmentation of message.
Easy Management with CLIWith familiar and popular Command Line interface (CLI), there is no need for engineers to be hired or additional resources to be spent on training and/or learning the switch CLI. The command set are familiar and well known in the industry. Web Graphical User Interface (Web GUI), Command Line interface (CLI), RADIUS/TACACS+ with industry standard CLI and easy to use Web GUI. Management is made easy via a Web GUI or industry-standard Command Line Interface (CLI), with administration traffic protected via SSL or SSH encryption. SNMP (v1/v2c/v3) and RMON support enables the switch to be polled for valuable status information and allows it to send traps when abnormal events occur.
Easy to UseIt easy to use and manage and Plug-and-Play that requires no configuration, so setup is simple and hassle-free. Auto MDI/MDI-X crossover on all ports eliminate the need for crossover cables or uplink ports. The switches range from 8 to 24 Gigabit Ethernet PoE/PoE+ models as well as non-PoE models along with 1G/1GE fixed uplinks. It contains 8 to 24 Gigabit Ethernet PoE/PoE+ models has up to 30W (PoE/PoE+) Per Port power budget and this series switches has total power budget range from 150W & 450W along with intelligent and perpetual PoE/PoE+ to meet needs. Its compact size makes it ideal for rackmount/wall-mount with limited space. Dynamic LED lights provide real-time work status display and basic fault diagnosis.
Lifetime Free Software Licensing and UpgradesSoldierOS Software license and Upgrades are free for lifetime. Users do not have to worry about switch license expiring and software getting outdated (which is constant concern and worry of few other brands). This series has improved HTTP base firmware upgrade as well as CLI based upgrades which are freely available to all users without any cost or license fee for lifetime. COMMANDO Soldier E2000 Series Switches are easy to install, configure, monitor, and troubleshoot. It significantly reduces cost of administration and Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
Auto MDIX CapabilitiesAuto sensing/Auto PoE/PoE+ 10/100/1000 ports with auto MDIX capabilities which also removes speed and duplex mismatches automatically as well as speed setting as per physical distance with copper pairs compared to other brands best switches.
Flexible Service ControlWith various ACLs to flexibly control ports. It also supports Port-based VLAN assignment, MAC address-based VLAN assignment, Protocol-based VLAN assignment, and Network segment-based VLAN assignment. These secure and flexible VLAN assignment modes are used in networks where users move frequently. It also supports GARP VLAN Registration Protocol (GVRP), which dynamically distributes, registers, and propagates VLAN attributes to ensure correct VLAN configuration and reduce network administrator workloads. This series switches supports SSH v1/v2/v3, RMON, port-based traffic statistics, LLDP/LLDP-MED.
Compact Design with Flexibility of additional portsThe switches provide additional deployment flexibility, fiber connectivity as well as combo options for easy expansion of your networks. So, you can directly connect to a high-performance storage server or deploy a long-distance uplink to another switch.
Perfect for Noise-Sensitive EnvironmentsThese are the ideal solution for the most advanced small and medium organizations looking for the best combination of features, performance, and value. These switches are purposely designed for converged networks where voice, video, data are all carried on a single network platform. This series comes with fan/fan-less switches models along with Small form-factor, fan/fan-less design for silent operation. Perfect for noise sensitive environments. Fan based Switches have Temperature- and load-based fan-speed control combines accurate monitoring with minimized system acoustic noise. The Fan based switches also feature built-in smart fans that monitor and detect temperature changes, adjusting the fan speed for maximum efficiency. At lower temperatures, the fans run at a lower speed, reducing both the power consumption and noise output of the switch.
Zero MaintenanceCost efficient switches, with a reasonable PoE/PoE+ power budget up to 450W along with PoE/PoE+ configurable scheduler to automated Power ON/OFF connected PoE/PoE+ devices as per scheduled timing with Cost of ownership is less compared to other products of same features as well as zero maintenance. Maximum power reduction for ongoing operation cost savings.
Easy Debugging and TroubleshootingPing, Traceroute, SNMP, RMON, Web based real time switch ports monitoring with WEBUI and CLI can easily troubleshoot any problem in network with various show and debug commands.
Longer Distance CoverageState of art quality switches that can serve real time high-speed performance which covers longer physical distance up to 250 meters with copper pairs compared to other brands.
SoftwareThe COMMANDO SoldierOS IP Base switches provides advanced L2 switching and security features along with ACLs (MAC/IP/Port) based IPV4 and IPV6, L4/L3/L2 QoS , Static Routing up to 512 static route entries, Spanning Tree Protocol (IEEE802.1D STP , IEEE802.1w RSTP, IEEE802.1s MSTP) SNMP v1/v2c/v3, IGMP and MLD snooping, QinQ and selective QinQ, VLAN mapping, Voice VLAN, GVRP, Advanced multicast filtering, and IGMP snooping that optimize voice and video applications, DHCP Server, DHCP Client, DHCP Snooping, DHCP Snooping option82, DHCP Relay, RADIUS/TACACS+ authentication, SSH 2.0, Port isolation, Port security, MAC address learning limit, IP Source guard, Dynamic ARP inspection, preventing man-in-the-middle attacks and ARP DoS attacks, IP/Port/MAC binding. Management is made easy via a web-based Graphical User Interface (GUI) access via HTTP/HTTPS or industry-standard Command Line Interface (CLI) via Console/Telnet with administration traffic protected via SSL or SSH encryption. This CLI is well known and understood by all professionals in networking field. SNMP (v1/v2c/v3) and RMON support enables the switch to be polled for valuable status information and allows it to send traps when abnormal events occur. It provides a complete set of security features including L4/L3/L2 multi-layer Access Control Lists and 802.1x user authentication via TACACS+ and RADIUS servers. This ensures the network is protected from unauthorized access. It also offers extensive VLAN support including GVRP and 802.1Q VLAN to enhance security and performance. A robust set of L4/L3/L2 based QoS/CoS solutions help ensure that critical network services such as VoIP and video conferencing are served with priority. Bandwidth Control can be flexibly set for each port using predefined thresholds to assure a committed level of service for end users. For advanced applications, flow-based bandwidth control allows easy fine-tuning of service types based on specific IPV4/IPV6 addresses or protocols that provides Security, Performance & Availability. Access control lists (ACLs) perform operation of filtering (IPv4/IPv6) Packet/MAC/port-based filtering to control the movement of segments/packets/frames through a network. ACL filtering provides security by limiting the access of traffic into a network, restricting user and device access to a network, and preventing traffic from leaving a network. Time range-based ACL, VLAN-based ACL, Bidirectional ACL. Packet filtering at Layer 4 through layer 2 Traffic classification based on source IPv4/IPv6 addresses and source MAC addresses, destination MAC addresses. L4/L3/L2 Quality of service (QoS) refers to any technology that manages data traffic to reduce packet loss, latency, and jitter on the network. QoS controls and manages network resources by setting priorities for specific types of data on the network. Static routing is a form of routing that occurs when these switches uses a manually configured 512 IPV4 static routing entries. Static routing has three primary uses:
•Ease of routing table maintenance in smaller networks with little growth or change. Routing to and from connected networks.
•A network accessed by a single route, and the router has only one neighbor.
•Single default route to represent a path to any network.
• DHCP Server for multiple IPv4 DHCP pools with inbuild DHCP server can be set. DHCP pools and interface for individual VLANs. It also supports IPv4/ IPv6 DHCP Client, IPv4/ IPv6 DHCP Relay Option 82, IPv4/ IPv6 DHCP Snooping.
• Intelligent PoE/ PoE+ with Intelligent scheduling to automate the PoE/PoE+ requirements in networks. Advanced per port PoE/PoE+ controls for remote power management to automate ON/OFF of PoE/PoE+ capable devices on particular specified timing per port basis with auto ON/OFF PoE/PoE+ as per Scheduled time which makes them intelligent.
• Dual Image can be configured with one image is set as start-up image, and the other is set as the backup image. After you upgrade a firmware, the switch will automatically map the firmware file to the backup image.
• Watchdog function ensures high availability which is used to protect a system from specific software or hardware failures that may cause the system to stop responding and self-recover from hanged state.
Layer 3 Switching
• Static ARP as manually added IP network address to the hardware MAC address of a device as well dynamic ARP entries.
• Static Route, Default route and Dynamic connected route learning. Static Route, Default route, connected route up to 512 route entries are supported.
• Access Control List Access Control Lists (ACLs) can be used to deny and allow packets and provides flexible access control based on Standard IPV4, IPV6,MAC based , Management and also Port based Filtering.
• Comprehensive IPv6 supporting management, IPv6 ready QoS and ACL, ensuring investment protection and a smooth migration to IPv6-based network.
• QoS Features like Scheduling Mode: WRR, SP, which are Based on Port based on 802.1p DSCP (DiffServ), COS and DSCP.
Advanced L2/L2+ Switching
• Auto Port Configuration, Auto-Negotiation for port speed and duplex mode. Flow Control for IEEE802.3x full-duplex and half-duplex backpressure.
• Rate Limit enable to slow down traffic on a port to keep it from exceeding the limit set.
• Link Aggregation with LAG static and IEEE802.3ad Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) increases bandwidth by automatically aggregating several physical links together as a logical trunk and providing load balancing and fault tolerance for uplink connections. Up to 8 maximum aggregation groups.
• Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP) neighbor discovery protocol that allows devices to advertise device information to their directly connected peers/neighbors.
• Unidirectional Link Detection protocol (UDLD) that detects and disables one-way connections before they create undesired situation such as network failure, Spanning Tree loops and broadcast storm.
• Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) eliminates Layer 2 loops in a network by selectively blocking specific links. STP also enables link redundancy. Support IEEE 802.1D (STP), from which IEEE 802.1W (RSTP) and IEEE 802.1s (MSTP 64 instance).
• Loopback Detection also has BPDU Filter, BPDU Guard.
• IGMP Snooping listening to Internet Group Management Protocol network traffic to control delivery of IP multicast. Network switches with IGMP snooping listen in on the IGMP conversation between hosts and layer 3 devices and maintain a map of which links need which IP multicast transmission.
• Static MAC address, MAC Configuration for MAC binding, MAC Address Filter.
• 4094 VLAN Configuration with advanced VLAN support for better network segmentation, VLAN Based on 802.1Q, MAC-Based VLAN, IP-Based VLAN, Protocol-Based VLAN, Voice VLAN, Guest VLAN, Private VLAN - Support 1:1 VLAN Mapping basic QinQ, Surveillance VLAN.
• MAC address limiting to enhanced Security. Port Security ensures access to switch ports based on MAC address to limit the total number of devices from using a switch port and protects against MAC flooding attacks, SYN Flood, ICMP Flood attack and prevention of DOS, BPDU Guard and Root Guard which avoid accidental network topology loops and prevent illegal edge devices become root to cause unnecessary flapping.
• IEEE 802.1X Port-based Access Control ensures all users are authorized before being granted access to the network. User authentication is carried out using any standard-based RADIUS server. 802.1x - RADIUS, AAA - MAC-based 802.1X authentication also Support 802.1x surveillance VLAN, Port Security, Protected Port and also Prevent ARP Spoofing.
• L4/L3/L2 Access Control Lists (ACLs) for granular network access control including 802.1x port authentication. IP, MAC, Ports based Access Control Lists (ACL, L4 to L2) feature restricts access to sensitive network resources by denying packets based on source and destination MAC address, IP address, TCP/UDP ports and even VLAN ID.
• DHCP Snooping feature ensures IP address allocation integrity by only allowing DHCP messages from trusted DHCP servers and dropping malformed DHCP messages with a port or MAC address mismatch. With DHCP Snooping binding and option82 enabled, it can combine dot1x and ARP.
• IP-MAC-Port-VID Binding, Port Security, Storm control which protect against broadcast storms.
• ARP attacks prevention prevent typical DoS attacks can protect these attacks more easily ever than before.
• IGMP Snooping (v1, v2, v3) transmits data on demand on data link layer by analyzing IGMP packets between the IGMP querier and the users, to build and maintain Layer 2 multicast forwarding table.
• Snooping Multicast Listener Discovery (MLD) snooping (v1/v2) constrains the flooding of IPv6 multicast traffic on VLANs. MLD snooping performs the same function as IGMP snooping with the only difference being that MLD snooping is for IPv6 and IGMP snooping for IPv4 environments.
• Multicast VLAN Registration (MVR) is designed for distribution of multicast traffic on a dedicated multicast VLAN across segregated access networks, while allowing subscribers who are on different VLANs to join and leave the multicast groups carried in the Multicast VLAN. Multicast VLAN registration (MVR) enables more efficient distribution of IPTV multicast streams across an Ethernet ring-based Layer 2 network.
• Advanced QoS (Quality of Service) for traffic prioritization including port based, 802.1p and L4/L3/L2 DSCP based.
• L4/L3/L2 QoS optimize voice and video applications with ACL based, VLAN ID based IP precedence, COS and DSCP. Policy Based on Port & VLAN, Remark DSCP, COS/ 802.1p, Precedence, COS for SP, WRR for Scheduling and matching the IP fragmentation of message.
User friendly Maintenance Management
• With Zero Touch Provisioning: A simple, secure, unified plug and play.
• CLI / Web GUI / SNMP Management with industry standard CLI and Web GUI based device-management tool that provides the ability to provision the device, to simplify device deployment and manageability, and to enhance the user experience. It comes with the software Image 0 can also have Image 1 (Dual image) simultaneously. There is no need to enable anything or install any license on the device. Then Web GUI can be used to build configurations, and to monitor and troubleshoot the device without having CLI expertise.
• Support Multi-user management at the same time.
• With RADIUS and TACACS+ server authentication can be performed locally or on a RADIUS/TACACS+ server can also control access to your network through Switch by using authentication methods such as 802.1X, MAC Based and Web Based.
• Configuration Download/Upload Upgrade Firmware by HTTP and TFTP.
Debugging and troubleshooting feature
• PING, TRACEROUTE, SNMP, RMON, Web based real time Switch ports monitoring with WEB GUI can easily troubleshoot any problem in network with Ping, trace route, various show, debug command and WEB GUI based real time status of device.
• Cable Diagnostics by Web GUI as well as CLI.
• Maintenance & Operation Management via TFTP/FTP, CLI, Telnet, Console, Web GUI /SSL (IPv4/IPv6), SSH (IPv4/IPv6).
• Port Mirroring for network monitoring. Port mirroring is used on a network device to send a copy of network packets seen on one switch port, multiple other ports, or on to network monitoring connection on another port on the switch.
• SNMP v1/v2c/v3, management station, can monitor the performance of network devices. With SNMP, network managers can view or modify network device information, and troubleshoot according to notifications sent by those devices in a timely manner. Public and Private Management Information Base (MIB) interface
• RMON (Remote Network Monitoring) together with the SNMP system allows the network manager to monitor remote network devices efficiently. RMON reduces traffic flow between the NMS and managed devices, which is convenient to manage large networks.
Software Licensing and Upgrades
• Free Software Upgrades and patching supports with enhanced functionality, which provides fixes for critical bugs and security vulnerabilities between regular maintenance releases. This free software upgrades and licenses support lets you add patches, new features, protocols, and functionality without having to spend a single dollar. This reduces TCO.
• Protected Ports ensure no exchange of unicast, broadcast, or multicast traffic between the protected ports on the switch, thereby improving the security of your converged network.
• Dynamic VLAN Assignment (RADIUS/TACACS+): IP phones and PCs can authenticate on the same port but under different VLAN assignment policies. Users are free to move around and enjoy the same level of network access regardless of their physical location on the network.
• Port Mirroring and Cable Test Many-to-one port mirroring for better and quicker network diagnostics and troubleshooting. Cable test easily identifies bad Ethernet cables.
• Firmware updates and backup procedure by uploading/downloading file to PC/TFTP/FTP.
Table 1. COMMANDO SoldierOS IP Base Software at a Glance
Table 2. Performance of COMMANDO SoldierOS IP Base
1. L3 Features
•Static ARP up to 1K
•Supports Gratuitous ARP
•IPv6 Neighbor Discovery (ND)
•Max. 512 IPv4 entries
•Max. 512 IPv6 entries
•Supports Default Routing
2. L2 Switching Features
Basic L2 Switching Features
•MAC Address Table with 8K.
•802.3x Flow Control when using full duplex
•Back Pressure when using half-duplex
•HOL Blocking Prevention
•Jumbo Frame Up to 10,000 bytes
•ERPS (Ethernet Ring Protection Switching)
•Port Mirroring Supports One-to-One, Many-to-One, Supports Mirroring for Tx/Rx/Both, Supports 4 mirroring groups
•Flow Mirroring supports One-to-One, Many-to-One, Supports Mirroring for Rx, Supports 4 mirroring groups
•L2 Protocol Tunneling
•Support static link aggregation
•Support 802.3ad LACP
•Up to 8 aggregation groups, containing 8 ports per group
Spanning Tree Protocol (STP)
•IEEE 802.1D Spanning Tree Protocol
•IEEE 802.1s Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol
•IEEE 802.1w Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol
•STP Security: Loop back detection, TC Protect, BPDU Filter/Protect, Root Protect
•Support IGMP Snooping V1/V2/V3, up to 512 groups
•Support multicast VLANs, IGMP Immediate Leave,
Unknown IGMP Throttling, IGMP Filtering, Static Multicast IP
•L2 Multicast Filtering Forwards all groups, forwards all unregistered groups, Filters all unregistered groups
•MLD Snooping, MLD v1/v2 Snooping
•Support IEEE802.1Q with 4K VLAN groups and 4K VIDs
•Support Port VLAN, Protocol VLAN and MAC-based VLAN
•Support GARP/GVRP feature
Quality of Service (QoS)
•Support 802.1p CoS/DSCP priority
•Support 8 physical queues per port.
•Queue scheduling: SP, WRR, SP+WRR
•Port/Flow- based Rate Limiting
•Voice VLAN assure voice applications have excellent performance
•Static/Dynamic Port Security (MAC-based)
•DoS defend feature
•Dynamic ARP Inspection
•Support 802.1x port/MAC based authentication
•Support Radius authentication and accountability
Access Control List (ACL)
•L2~L4 package filtering based on source and destination MAC address, IP address, TCP/UDP ports, 802.1p, DSCP, protocol and VLAN ID.
•Time based ACL
•Support Broadcast, Multicast and Unknown unicast Storm Control
•Secure Web management through HTTPS and SSLv2/v3/TLSv1
•Secure remote command line interface (CLI) management with SSH v1/V2
•Support Web GUI management mode
•Support Command Line Interface (CLI) through console port, telnet management mode
•RMON (1, 2, 3, 9 groups)
•DHCP Option 82
•Port Mirroring (Many to One)
•Cable Diagnostics feature
3. Ethernet Protocols
•IEEE 802.3i 10BASE-T
•IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX/FX
•IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T
•IEEE 802.3z 1000BASE-X
•IEEE 802.3av GVRP
•IEEE 802.3ad Link Aggregation
•IEEE 802.3x Flow control
•IEEE 802.1p QoS
•IEEE 802.1q VLANs / VLAN tagging
•IEEE 802.1v Protocol VLAN
•IEEE 802.1d Spanning Tree Protocol (STP)
•IEEE 802.1s Multiple Spanning Tree (MSTP)
•IEEE 802.1w Rapid Spanning Tree (RSTP)
•IEEE 802.1x Network Login Security
•IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and back pressure for Half Duplex mode
•Ethernet-like MIB (RFC 3635)
•Interface Group MIB (RFC 2863)
•RMON (RFC 2819)
•Bridge MIB (RFC 1493)
•Bridge MIB Extension (RFC 2674)
Table 3. Key software function of COMMANDO SoldierOS IP Base
Convergence TimeBy default, RSTP used for all COMMANDO SoldierOS and it takes less than 10 seconds for the network to converge. RSTP converges faster because it uses a handshake mechanism based on point-to-point links instead of the timer-based process used by STP. IP multicast snooping and IGMP automatically prevent flooding of IP multicast traffic. IEEE 802.1AB Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP) facilitates easy mapping using network management applications with LLDP automated device discovery protocol LLDP-MED (Media Endpoint Discovery) defines a standard extension of LLDP that stores values for parameters such as QoS and VLAN to configure automatically network devices such as IP phones. STP/RSTP/MSTP for loop free network, IEEE 802.1s Multiple Spanning Tree provides high link availability by allowing multiple spanning trees; provides legacy support for IEEE 802.1d and IEEE 802.1w IEEE 802.3ad Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LACP) and port trunking support up to 8 static, dynamic, or distributed trunks with each trunk having up to eight links (ports) per static trunk. Lag links provides easy-to-configure link redundancy of active and standby links.
SecurityThe AAA feature allows you to verify the identity of, grant access to, and track the actions of users. The COMMANDO Soldier E2000 Series Switches support Remote Access Dial-In User Service (RADIUS) or Terminal Access Controller Access-Control System Plus (TACACS+) protocols. Based on the user ID and password combination that you provide, the COMMANDO Soldier E2000 Series Switches perform local authentication or authorization using the local database or remote authentication or authorization using one or more AAA servers. A pre-shared secret key provides security for communication between the COMMANDO Soldier E2000 Series Switches and AAA servers. You can configure a common secret key for all AAA servers or for only a specific AAA server. COMMANDO Soldier E2000 Series Switches Multiple user authentication methods
•Uses an IEEE 802.1X supplicant on the client in conjunction with a RADIUS server to authenticate in accordance with industry standards
•Supports web-based authentication
•Supports MAC-based authentication
•Multiple IEEE 802.1X users per port provides authentication of multiple devices on a single port; prevents a user from piggy backing on another user’s IEEE 802.1X authentication
•Concurrent IEEE 802.1X, Web and MAC authentication schemes per port switch port will accept up to 8 sessions of IEEE 802.1X, Web and MAC authentications
•Access control lists (ACLs) provide IP Layer 3 filtering based on source and destination IP address or subnet or source and destination TCP/UDP port number
•Source-port filtering allows only specified ports to communicate with each other
•RADIUS/TACACS+ eases switch management security administration by using a password authentication server
•Secure shell encrypts all transmitted data for secure remote CLI access over IP networks
•Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encrypts all HTTP traffic, allowing secure access to the browser-based management GUI in the switch
•Port security allows access only to specified MAC addresses, which can be learned or specified by the administrator
•MAC address lockout prevents particular configured MAC addresses from connecting to the network
•Secure FTP allows secure file transfer to and from the switch; protects against unwanted file downloads or unauthorized copying of a switch configuration file
•Switch management logon security helps secure switch CLI logon by optionally requiring either RADIUS or TACACS+ authentication
•Custom banner displays security policy when users log in to the switch
•STP BPDU port protection blocks Bridge Protocol Data Units (BPDUs) on ports that do not require BPDUs, preventing forged BPDU attacks
•DHCP protection blocks DHCP packets from unauthorized DHCP servers, preventing denial-of-service attacks
•Dynamic ARP protection blocks ARP broadcasts from unauthorized hosts, preventing eavesdropping or theft of network data
•Dynamic IP lockdown works with DHCP protection to block traffic from unauthorized hosts, preventing IP source address spoofing
•STP root guard protects the root bridge from malicious attacks or configuration mistakes
•Identity-driven ACL enables implementation of a highly granular and flexible access security policy and VLAN assignment specific to each authenticated network user
•Per-port broadcast throttling configures broadcast control selectively on heavy traffic port uplinks
•Monitor and diagnostics digital optical monitoring of SFP and 1000BASE-T transceivers allow detailed monitoring of the transceiver settings and parameters
Effective ManagementCOMMANDO SoldierOS offers Network Monitoring for users to observe traffic behavior with Port Mirroring, Loop Prevention and DHCP snooping features, can identify and even locate connection problems on your business network.
•Administrators can designate the priority of the traffic based on Port Priority, 802.1P and DSCP Priority, to ensure that voice and video are always clear, smooth and lag-free.
•Voice VLAN, port-based VLAN and 802.1Q-based VLAN functions. COMMANDO is an upgrade from the plug-and-play Unmanaged Switch, delivering great value while empowering your network and similarly delivering great value to the end user.
•RMON provide advanced monitoring and reporting capabilities for statistics, history, alarms, and events.
•Troubleshooting ingress and egress port monitoring enable more efficient problem solving.
•Unidirectional Link Detection (UDLD) monitors the link between two switches and blocks the ports on both ends of the link if the link goes down at any point between the two devices.
Table 4. COMMANDO Soldier E2000 Series Switches PoE+ Power Budget and slots
PoE/PoE+ FlexibilityThe COMMANDO Soldier E2000 Series Switches models are available with 8, 24 and 48 PoE/PoE+ Gigabit Ethernet ports of perpetual and auto-sensing IEEE 802.3af/at. By default, the switches automatically detect IEEE 802.3af/at devices so they automatically receive PoE/PoE+ power.
Table 5. COMMANDO Soldier E2000 Series Switches LED Indication
Power Budget According to Cable LengthIdeally, shorter cables would use less power because of less power degradation over their length This is not the case with most devices as they will use the same amount of power across the cable regardless of whether it is 10 or 100 meters in length. These switches analyze the length of the Ethernet cable connected and adjusts the power usage accordingly, rather than keeping the power consumption in a conventional solution.
Table 6. COMMANDO Soldier E2000 Series Switches Cable Lengths
HardwareCOMMANDO Soldier E2000 Series Switches has 4.1 Mbit SRAM Packet Buffer memory with Packet length of 10K bytes . L2 MAC Function with 8K entries for MAC address learning with the 4-way hash L2 table and searching with two hash algorithms. Independent 512 entry L2/IP Multicast table for multicast function, 2-hash algorithm selection for L2 table searching/learning. Aging timer ranges from 0.2s to 1600000s. It has a 4K-entry VLAN table and provides a 64-entry filtering database for 802.1Q port-based, protocol- and-port-based, 802.1Q-based, IP-subnet-based, and ACL Rules-based VLAN operation to separate logical connectivity from physical connectivity with IVL (Independent VLAN Learning), SVL (Shared VLAN Learning), and IVL/SVL (both Independent and Shared VLAN Learning) for flexible network topology architecture. The mode used depends on the FID (Filtering Identifier) setting. It also has a 1.5K Access Control List (ACL) that parses various protocol packet types and performs configurable actions, e.g., Permit/Drop, redirect, and traffic policing. It has per-port ingress/egress bandwidth control and per- queue egress bandwidth control. It has 8 physical queues in each port. It also has three types of packet scheduling, SP (Strict Priority), WFQ (Weighted Fair Queuing), and WRR (Weighted Round Robin). Each queue provides a leaky bucket (LB) to shape the incoming traffic into the average rate behavior. Port-based 802.1X and MAC-based 802.1X authentication prevent unauthorized users. It also has port isolation to enhance port security. It has 4-set port mirror configuration to mirror ingress and egress traffic for network management purposes, complete MIB counter support reflects the switch status in real time. Link aggregation static and dynamic to increase link redundancy and increase linear bandwidth. It supports VLAN Function with IVL, SVL, and IVL/SVL, IEEE 802.1Q VLAN with 4K-entry VLAN Table, Port-based VLAN, Port-and-protocol-based VLAN, ACL-based VLAN. Limited learned L2 MAC entry on each port and each VLAN. Supports flexible Q-in-Q and VLAN Tag function. It supports up to 64 spanning tree instances for MSTP (IEEE 802.1s), RSTP, and STP with Automatic loop detection and isolation (RLPP/RLDP). L3 Unicast Routing with 512 next hop MAC. IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE). IGMPv1/2/3 and MLDv1/2 snooping. It also Supports Reserved Multicast Addresses processing and L2 Miscellaneous Functions like Supports broadcast, multicast, unknown- multicast, and unknown-unicast packet suppression control, IEEE 802.1x, Port Mirroring with 4-sets of port mirrors, Flow-based mirror function, RSPAN function for remote mirroring. It supports Link Aggregation (IEEE 802.3ad) for 8 groups of link aggregators with up to 8 ports per-group, Port isolation function to enhance port security. It also has Attack Prevention, Land attack, Blat attack, TCP control flag attack, Ping attack, Packet length attack. It supports Access Control List (ACL) Function with 1.5K-entry for ingress and egress ACL table and L4/L3/L2 format (e.g., DMAC, SMAC, and Ether-Type), IPv6 Parsing and Per-flow traffic policing with 16-entry VID range checking. It also supports 8-entry IPv4 or 2-entry IPv6 range checking. 256 leaky buckets for flow traffic policing. It supports QoS Functions with 8 physical queues per port, Strict Priority (SP) and Weighted Fair Queue (WFQ), Weighted Round Robin (WRR) packet scheduling, QoS remarking for 802.1p and DSCP (includes IPv4/IPv6) also Supports average packet rate control leaky bucket per queue, in 16Kbps steps up to 1Gbps maximum. Ingress port bandwidth control, in 16Kbps steps up to 1Gbps maximum. Egress port bandwidth control, in 16Kbps steps up to 1Gbps maximum. It supports MIB Functions with 256 32-bit packet-based or 1K 64-bit byte-based log counters to enhance MIB counter log counters to enhance MIB count functionality. It also supports Ethernet-like MIB (RFC 3635), Interface Group MIB (RFC 2863), RMON (RFC 2819), Bridge MIB (RFC 1493), Bridge MIB Extension (RFC 2674). It has Hardware watchdog support which guard against certain types of system hangs. Watchdog timer is used to escape from if something goes wrong. Based on the situation, the Switches can automatically reset itself, or recover from the failure and generate an error message in the console logs. Long life electrolytic capacitance. High Quality PCB Circuit Board and PCB Surface Treatment Using Gold Sinking Process. Rack mount design, Mounts in an EIA-standard 19-inch telco rack or equipment cabinet (Rack-mounting kit available); horizontal surface mounting; wall mounting with durable robust metal body. Bilateral heat dissipation. Power and ports status/ activity indicator LED lights. RJ45 Gold plated with 3U thickness. It also supports has IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) for 100Base-TX in full duplex operation and supports 10Base-Te for 10Base-T in full/half duplex. The Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) operational mode combines the IEEE 802.3 Media Access Control (MAC) Sub-layer with a family of Physical Layers defined to support operation in Low Power Idle (LPI) Mode. When Low Power Idle Mode is enabled, systems on both sides of the link can disable portions of the functionality and save power during periods of low link utilization. 10Mbps PHY with reduced transmit amplitude requirements in EEE operational mode. This new PHY is fully interoperable with legacy 10Base-T PHYs over 100m of Class-D (Category 5) or better cabling.
Solid performance with non-blocking architecture
•CPU Dual Core having frequency 500 MHz along with CPU Memory DRAM of 1GB, Flash memory of 256 MB and Packet Buffer memory of 4.1MB.
•All ports capable of Gigabit Ethernet speed. Full speed of data transferring with (Auto-Negotiation/Auto MDI/MDIX)
•Solid performance with non-blocking architecture, 8000 entries MAC Address Table with 4-way hashing algorithm
•4094 VLANs can be created
•1024 ACL entries
•Up to 512 static routes
•Independent 512 entry L2/IP Multicast table for multicast function.
•Maximum packet length 10000 bytes
•Jumbo frames of 10000 bytes.
•2-hash algorithm selection for L2 table searching/learning with Aging timer range from 0.2s to 1600000s.
•L2/L3/L4 QoS optimize voice and video applications with 256 leaky buckets for flow traffic policing.
•Switching Capacity: 20 up to 56 Gbps
•Forwarding Capacity: Up to 41.66 Mpps
•Store-and-forward Switching Scheme.
•VLAN L3 Interface: 16
•Port Queues: 8
•PoE Budget up to 450W depending on models
Physical Ports and Networking Interfaces
•Up to 24 x 10/100/1000 Mbps Rj45 Ethernet Ports
•Separate Extra ports with 2/4 Ports with fixed 1G Fiber SFP / 1GE Copper Switchports /Uplinks as per model.
•Management Interface: Console
•LED Indicators: Power, Link/Act, PoE Max.
IEEE 802.3af/at Compliant Power over Ethernet
•Various power budget options like 150W & 450W for 8 & 24 ports PoE/PoE+ Switch models. 30W Max Per port (PoE/PoE+) All PoE/PoE+ ports are IEEE 802.3af-compliant PoE, IEEE802.3at-compliant PoE+. Each port delivers 15.4 W PoE, 30 W PoE+ power capacity with backward compatibility.
•Intelligently distribute PoE/PoE+ power so to increase the PD capacity supported simultaneously. PoE power supply transmission is more reliable due to design of robust network transformer which uses high current.
•PD detection will automatically detect and provide required power for your PoE/PoE+ devices.
•Perpetual POE/PoE+ with no power downtime to the connected PD devices by powering them even when a software process is not running on the switch. Provides non-stop POE/PoE+ power.
Extra Long operational life
•High Quality PCB Circuit Board and PCB Surface Treatment Using Gold Sinking Process.
•Support temperature range 0 ° C to 55 ° C.
•Surge protection up to ±4KV to designed to automatically protect Switches from surge events by limiting transient voltages and diverting surge currents.
•Long life electrolytic capacitance to increase the operational life of switches. RJ45 Gold plated with 15U thickness.
•Rack and wall mount design enables to mount the switch in an EIA-standard 19-inch telco rack or equipment cabinet along with Rack-mounting kit available with the device. It enables horizontal surface mounting, wall mounting with durable robust metal body.
Green Energy and Silent operation
•Comply with IEEE 802.3az (Energy-Efficient Ethernet) standard, reduces power consumption up to 58% and reduce the noise pollution. Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) on the RJ-45 ports and low-power operations for industry best-in-class power management and power consumption capabilities. The ports support reduced power modes so that ports not in use can move into a lower power utilization state.
•Automatic Temperature Controlled fans with Temperature Sensor.Small form-factor, fan-less as well fan design for silent operation. Perfect for noise sensitive environments.
•Temperature Control fan to optimize cooling and noise with bilateral heat dissipation.
•Supports wide range of IEEE 802.3i, 10BASE-T IEEE 802.3u, 100BASE-TX/FX IEEE 802.3ab, 1000BASE-T IEEE 802.3z, 1000BASE-X, IEEE 802.3av, GVRP, Link Aggregation LACP IEEE 802.3ad, , IEEE 802.3x, Flow control, IEEE 802.1p, QoS IEEE 802.1q, VLANs / VLAN tagging IEEE 802.1v Protocol, IEEE 802.1d Spanning Tree Protocol (STP), IEEE 802.1s Multiple Spanning Tree (MSTP), IEEE 802.1w Rapid Spanning Tree (RSTP), IEEE 802.1x Network Login Security, IEEE802.3af, IEEE802.3at.
Highly reliable and Enterprise design
•High Quality as for all Mean Time Before Failure of system, MTBF > 200,000 hours
•Stability: 64bit packet, time delay<10us, packet loss rate: 0
•Restorability of Network shaking or device breakdown, restart(recovery) time < 60 sec.
•RoHS Compliant with most of the packaging material can be recycled and reused.
SOFTWARE FEATURE SET (SOLDIEROS L2+)
• DHCP Server
• Intelligent PoE Scheduling
• Watchdog Function
• Dual Image
• Automated Traffic Control
• Traffic Segmentation
• MAC Notification
• L3 Static/Default Route
• Gratuitous ARP
• MAC Table 8K to 16K
• 802.3x Flow Control
• Back Pressure
• HOL Blocking Prevention
• Jumbo Frame
• Port Mirroring
• Auto Loopback Detection and Prevention
• L2 Protocol Tunneling
• Link Aggregation Static / 802.3ad LACP
• IGMP Snooping v1/v2/v3
• Multicast VLANs
• MLD v1/v2 Snooping
• PIM Snooping
• VLAN – IP Subnet / Protocol / Voice / Surveillance / MAC based / Q in Q / Guest
• IEEE802.1Q with 4K VLAN groups and 4K VIDs
• Auto-negotiation for Port speed, PoE Power and Duplex mode with Flow Control
• VLAN Trunking
• Traffic Segmentation
• IGMP Querier / Snooping v1, v2, v3 / Throttling / Filtering / Immediate Leave
• Mirror – Port Based (One to One, Many to One) / VLAN based / MAC based
• Ethernet Ring Protection Switching
• Queue Scheduling: SP, WRR, SP+WRR
• Traffic classification based on Port / IEEE 802.1p / DSCP
• Enhanced QoS (Shaping /Re-Marking)
• Port based Egress / Igress Rate limiting
• Flow based Rate Limit
• Voice VLAN
• Surveillance VLAN
• IP-MAC-Port-VID Binding
• DoS Defend
• Dynamic ARP Inspection
• 802.1x Authentication
• RADIUS / TACACS+
• ACL L4 / L3 / L2 / ARP / Time
• Storm Control
• HTTPS / SSLv2 / v3 / TLSv1 Secure Web Access
• Secure Remote with SSH v1/V2
• MAC Authentication with Dynamic VLAN / Dynamic QoS / Authentication By-pass
• Web Authentication
• Port Security with Violation Action Trap and/or Shutdown
• AAA Model
• Local user database
• DHCP Snooping & Option 82
• ARP Inspection
• IP Source Guard
• IP Filter for Web, SNMP , TELNET
• Automatic Traffic Control (ATC) for Broadcast and Multicast
• User friendly Web GUI
• Feature rich and standard CLI
• SNMP v1/v2c/v3
• RMON (1, 2, 3, 9 Groups)
• DHCP Server / Client / Snooping / Option 82
• CPU Monitoring
• Cable Diagnostics
• Ping / Trace route
• System Log
• Login Banner
• CLI via Console port or Telnet/SSH
• SNMP v1, v2c, v3 with MAC Notification Trap
• Firmware Upgrade via TFTP/FTP/HTTP
• Configuration file Upload / Download via TFTP/FTP/HTTP
• BOOTP, DHCP Client
• LLDP (802.1ab) and LLDP-MED
• Event/Error log / System log
• Remote Syslog
• SMTP Support for logs
• CPU and Memory Utilization Monitoring
• Ports Statistics and Chart
• Cable Diagnostic
• Scheduled Reload
• Reset to Factory Default
• Energy Efficient Ethernet IEEE 802.3az
• SOFTWARE FEATURE SET
• Static Route
• Dynamic Routing, RIPv1/v2, OSPF v1/v2
• Policy-based Routing (PBR) for IPv4 and IPv6
• IGMP v1/v2/v3, IGMP Proxy
• Static Multicast Route
• Multicast Receive Control
• Illegal Multicast Source Detect
• ARP Guard, Local ARP proxy, Proxy ARP, ARP Binding, Gratuitous ARP, ARP Limit
• Dynamic ARP Inspection (DAI)
• DNS Server, Client, DNS Relay
• ICMPv6, ND, DNSv6
• MLD Snooping, IPv6 Multicast VLAN
• MLDv1/v2, IPv6 ACL, IPv6 QoS
• 13 Queues
• SP, WRR
• Traffic Classification Based on 802.1p COS, ToS, DiffServ DSCP, ACL, port number
• Traffic Policing
• PRI Mark/Remark
• Surveillance VLAN
• IP ACL, MAC ACL, IP-MAC ACL
• Standard and Expanded ACL Based on source/destination IP or MAC, IP Protocol,
• TCP/UDP port, DSCP, ToS, IP Precedence), VLAN, Tag/Untag, CoS
• REDIRECT and Accounting based ACL
• Rules can be configured to port, VLAN, VLAN routing interfaces
• Time Ranged ACL
• 802.1x AAA
• Port, MAC based authentication
• Accounting based on time length and traffic
• Guest VLAN and auto VLAN
• RADIUS for IPv4 and IPv6
• TACACS+ for IPv4 and IPv6
DHCPv4/v6 Traffic Monitor
• DHCP Server/Client for IPv4/IPv6
• DHCP Relay/Option 82
• DHCP Snooping/Option 82
• L3 GRE
• 6 to 4
• Configured Tunnel
L1, L2 Features
• IEEE802.3ae(10GBase), IEEE802.3x
• IEEE802.3an (10GBASE-T)
• Port loopback detection
• LLDP and LLDP-MED
• 802.3ad LACP, 26 Trunk group with max 8 ports
• LACP load balance
• N:1 Port Mirroring
• Root Guard
• BPDU Guard
• BPDU Tunnel
• IP Source Guard
• 802.1Q, 4K VLAN
• MAC VLAN, Voice VLAN, Protocol VLAN, Multicast VLAN
• QinQ, Selective QinQ, Flexible QinQ
• N:1 VLAN Translation
• Broadcast / Multicast / Unicast Storm Control
• IGMP v1/v2/v3 Snooping and L2 Query
• ND Snooping
• MLDv1/v2 Snooping
• Port Security
• Flow Control: HOL, IEEE802.3x
• Bandwidth Control
• sFlow Traffic Analysis
Security Network Management
• CLI, WEB, Telnet, SNMPv1/v2c/v3 through IPv4 and IPv6
• Syslog and external Syslog Server HTTP SSL
• SNMP MIB, SNMP TRAP
• RMON 1,2,3,9
• Authentication by Radius/TACACS
• SSH v1/v2
• Dual firmware images/ Configuration files
• IEEE 802.3az (Energy Efficient Ethernet)
• Auto FAN Speed Control, Temperature Alarm
• LED Shut-Off
MIB (Management Information Base) counters
• TCP/IP-based MIB-II (RFC 1213)
• Ethernet-like MIB (RFC 3635)
• Interface Group MIB (RFC 2863)
• RMON (Remote Network Monitoring) MIB (RFC 2819)
• Bridge MIB (RFC 1493)
• Bridge MIB Extension (RFC 2674)
Product DescriptionThe Archer T2U receives WiFi signals on two separate bands. Supporting 256QAM technology increases the 2.4GHz data rate from 150Mbps to 200Mbps for 33% faster performance. 433Mbps on 5GHz is ideal for HD video streaming and lag-free online gaming, while 200Mbps on 2.4GHz is perfect for normal use such as web surfing with legacy devices.
TP-Link Archer T2U AC600 Features
Miniature Design Makes for Anytime Use Archer T2U is smaller than most 11ac WiFi USB adapters in the market. With its compact and sleek design, it’s easy to take on the road. Users can plug the mini adapter to any USB port and leave it there for extended periods of time. Double-Shot Molding for Stylish Appearance Archer T2U is given its crystal clear surface with our advanced molding technology. Moreover, users experience a smooth and soft surface because of the strict polishing treatment, which provides a high-quality feel. Now, add the practical and fashionable adapter to your life! Advanced Security WPA/WPA2 encryption standards ensure wireless connection’s safety. Operating System Supports Windows, Mac OS (Mac OS 10.15 will be supported soon.)
TP-LINK’s Archer C50 comes with the next generation Wi-Fi standard – 802.11ac, 3 times faster than wireless N speeds and delivering a combined wireless data transfer rate of up to 1.2Gbps. With 300Mbps over the 2.4GHz band and 867Mbps wireless speeds over the crystal clear 5GHz band, the Archer C50 is the superior choice for seamless HD streaming, online gaming and other bandwidth-intensive tasks.
TP-Link Archer C50 Features
Fast Wireless Speed with 802.11ac TP-Link’s Archer C50 comes with the next generation Wi-Fi standard – 802.11ac, 3 times faster than wireless N speeds and delivering a combined wireless data transfer rate of up to 1.2Gbps. With 300Mbps over the 2.4GHz band and 867Mbps wireless speeds over the crystal clear 5GHz band, the Archer C50 is the superior choice for seamless HD streaming, online gaming and other bandwidth-intensive tasks. 1.2Gbps Dual Band Connections for Lag-Free Work and Entertainment The Archer C50 operates over both the 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands, ensuring amazing wireless performance. Simultaneous Dual Band offers you the flexibility of two dedicated networks – with multiple times the bandwidth for your needs. Simple tasks like sending e-mails or web browsing can be handled by the 2.4GHz band while bandwidth intensive tasks like online gaming or HD video streaming can be processed by the 5GHz band – all at the same time. Innovative Antenna Design for Maximum Coverage Four antennas make all of your connections more efficient and stable. PA amplifies Wi-Fi power and LNA increases the receiving sensitivity to enlarge Wi-Fi coverage for your home. Guest Network Guest Network Access provides secure Wi-Fi access for guests sharing your home or office network. Parental Control Parental Control allows parents or administrators to establish restricted access policies for children or staff. IPv6 Supported Archer C50 supports IPv6, the next generation of Internet protocol, helping you to future proof your network. Tether APP TP-Link Tether provides the easiest way to access and manage your router with your iOS and Android devices.