|Description||Supply enables both 277V AC and 380V DC input options. · HPE Flex Slot 800W Power Supply with 400W battery backup enabling HPE Scalable Persistent Memory Solution. · HPE Flex Slot 1600W Power Supply with 94% efficiency, 80PLUS Platinum certified.|
- Chassis type: Tower
- Rack units: 4 U
- Server category: Single processor
- Processor family: Intel Xeon
- RAM: 16 GB
HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 (1) Intel® Xeon® Silver 4214R processor – P24842-B21
HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 server with one Intel® Xeon® Silver 4214R processor, 32 GB dual rank memory, P408i-a storage controller with 2 MB cache and smart storage battery, 8 small form factor drive bays, one HPE Ethernet 1Gb 4-port 366FLR Adapter, one SFF Easy Install Rail Kit, one Cable Management Arm Kit, one 800W power supplies, and 3/3/3 warranty
- AMD EPYC™ 7232, Optional Operating System
- 8GB Memory
- 480GB Solid State Drive
- 3 Year Warranty.
- Upgrade to the new generation of AMD EPYC™ processors for more secure VMs and compute power
|HPE Server Enterprise Hard Drives offer the highest level of performance and reliability for your most demanding application workloads. Enterprise drives help you improve server response times, power more transactions per second and accelerate data transfer (I/O) speeds.|
Improve Data Center Efficiency Without Impacting IT Performance HPE Flexible Slot Power Supplies provide up to 96% power efficiency with 80PLUS Platinum-certified power supplies that lower server power requirements and reduce power waste in your data center. The power supply form factor is 25% smaller than previous generation HPE Common Slot Power Supplies, providing more space to add additional server options and improve IT performance. Provides fast, tool-less hot plug access to server power supplies for greater serviceability. Supported across HPE ProLiant Gen10 server series, HPE ProLiant 300 Gen9 server series, HPE Apollo 2000, and HPE Apollo 4000 server series, simplifying your spares strategy and reducing data center costs.
- Delivering new 1600W HPE Flex Slot Power Supply with 48V DC input option.
- 800W HPE Flex Slot Power Supply with 96% efficiency, 80PLUS Titanium certified1.
- Delivers 48V DC input option in the HPE Flexible Slot Power Supply form factor.
- 800W universal HPE Flex Slot Power Supply enables both 277V AC and 380V DC input options.
- HPE Flex Slot 800W Power Supply with 400W battery backup enabling HPE Scalable Persistent Memory Solution.
- HPE Flex Slot 1600W Power Supply with 94% efficiency, 80PLUS Platinum certified.
Efficiency ratings based on testing performed by Ecova per the requirements of the 80PLUS program. For more information, please visit: www.80plus.com
HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 Plus E-2314 Server 2.8 GHz,-4 core, 1P, 16 GB-U, 4 LFF-NHP, 350 W power supply.
- Supports Intel® Xeon® E processors up to 8 cores 95W.
- 3200 MT/s HPE DDR4 Standard Memory UDIMM offering: 8 GB, 16 GB, 32 GB, maximum 128 GB memory capacity.
- Four expansion slots for more flexible usage, including one PCIe Gen4 x16.
- Onboard M.2 NVMe/SATA SSD support.
- Dedicated HPE iLO port and serial port kit option.
- Choose validated HPE SMB solutions and offers streamlined for regional delivery as “Smart Buy Express Offers” in the US and Canada, “Top Value Offers” in EMEA, and “Intelligent Buy Offers” in APJ.
Powerful Yet Affordable Server for Your Daily Office Workloads
The HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 Plus server is powered by up to 8 cores Intel Xeon E Processor and up to 128 GB 3200 MT/s DDR4 ECC UDIMM, delivering abundant performance for small- to mid-sized business applications.
With up to 72 TB storage capacity, the HPE ML30 Gen10 Plus is an ideal data storage platform allowing your business to accommodate an increasing amount of data as you grow. An onboard M.2 slot with NVMe/SATA SSD support delivers outstanding speed for a boot drive.1
An optional dedicated HPE iLO port allows you to dedicate more bandwidth to network functions and achieve higher network speeds.
The embedded Intel VROC SATA software RAID ships standard, and the HPE Smart Array essentials and performance controllers allow you the flexibility to choose the 12Gbps controller best suited to your environment.
Four expansion slots for more flexible usage, including one PCIe Gen4 x16 for increased bandwidth.2
A Variety of Enterprise-Class Features to Achieve Business Growth with Low TCO
The HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 Plus server offers flexibility in different storage needs. With a choice of 4 Large Form Factor (LFF) non-hot-plug, hot-plug, or 8 Small Form Factor (SFF) hot-plug drive options, you can find a right fit for your growing business.
The selective HPE 500W Flex Slot redundant power supply enhances the reliability, and lets you share spares across multiple server platforms.
Error-correcting code (ECC) memory protects business from data loss and unplanned system downtime.
The HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 Plus server offers a complete set of embedded HPE Integrated Lights Out (iLO 5) management features. Includes HPE iLO with Agentless Management, Active Health System, and Intelligent Provisioning.
The HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 Plus protects your business with innovations in firmware protection, malware detection, and firmware recovery — right down to the silicon.
Millions of lines of firmware code run before the server operating system boots. Runtime firmware validation, enabled by HPE iLO Advanced Premium Security Edition, checks the server firmware every 24 hours verifying validity and credibility of essential system firmware.
Secure recovery allows server firmware to roll back to the last known-good state or to factory settings after detection of compromised code.
The HPE Trusted Platform Module (TPM) works to increase data security by storing the encryption startup key in hardware on the server, providing a more secure environment
Intelligent Management Automation
The HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 Plus server simplifies and automates management tasks, establishing a solid foundation for a hybrid cloud platform enabled by automation.
Embedded in HPE servers, HPE Integrated Lights-Out(iLO) is an exclusive core intelligence that monitors server status, providing the means for reporting, ongoing management, service alerting, and local or remote management to quickly identify and resolve issues.
Automation and software-defined control reduces time spent on provisioning and maintenance, as well as reduces deployment times.
HPE InfoSight for servers continually analyzes server infrastructure and applies real-world examples of hundreds of thousands of servers to predict and prevent problems before they can adversely affect business operations.
1 HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 Plus server supports one onboard M.2 SSD with PCIe 3.0 x2 bandwidth or SATA.
2 Compared with PCIe Gen3 x16
Intel and Intel Xeon are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. All other third-party marks are property of their respective owners.
|Adaptable for diverse workloads and environments, the secure 2P 2U HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 delivers world-class performance with the right balance of expandability and scalability. Designed for supreme versatility and resiliency while being backed by a comprehensive warranty make it ideal for multiple environments from Containers to Cloud to Big Data. Standardize on the industry's most trusted compute platform.
- Defend applications and data before your server is built with the new HPE Trusted Supply Chain offering.
- Supporting additional second generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processor family offerings.
- Increased Single-Width GPU Density with up to 7 NVIDIA Tesla T4 16GB Computational Accelerators or 7 Xilinx Alveo U50 Accelerators supported in a standard-depth 2U rack form factor
- Networking Choice (NC) server models provide greater flexibility in the primary networking selection.
- Intel® Optane™ persistent memory 100 series for HPE offers the flexibility to deploy as dense memory or fast storage and enables per-socket memory capacity of up to 3.0 TB.3
- iLO 5 security enhancements: Server Configuration Lock, iLO Security Dashboard and Workload Performance Advisor. HPE InfoSight provides cloud-based analytics to predict and prevent issues proactively.
Efficiently scale your IT operations
The R6515 is a powerful single-socket/1U server that can scale out to match the performance of under-utilized systems. With the enhanced 3rd Gen AMD EPYC™ processor, up to 2 single-wide GPUs, and 2TB of 3200 MT/s memory, the R6515 is perfect for virtualization and HCI. The small form factor makes it great for everything from small and remote offices to larger scale-out computing deployments.
Deliver breakthrough performance, innovation, and density
The popularity of single-socket systems has started to show in the makeup of data centers. The PowerEdge R6515 creates an equilibrium of computing resources within a single-socket/1U form factor. The low profile design offers increasingly more compute power with each new generation of AMD EPYC™ processors.
- Replace your legacy two-socket cluster with an updated and cost-efficient single-socket server without compromising performance
- Enhanced 3rd Gen AMD EPYC™ (280W) processor may be the only socket you need
- Improved TCO with VM density and SQL performance improvements
- High parallelism for low latency on ROBO and Dense Azure Stack HCI
Systems Management and Security Solutions
OpenManage systems management
The Dell Technologies OpenManage systems management portfolio helps tame the complexity of your IT environment with tools and solutions to discover, monitor, manage, update, and deploy your PowerEdge infrastructure.
PowerEdge and OpenManage solutions integrate tools across the portfolio to help organizations automate the server lifecycle, optimize operations, and scale efficiently.
PowerEdge servers are made with a cyber-resilient architecture that builds in security at every phase of the product lifecycle, from the silicon root of trust and secured component verification, to signed firmware and drift detection, to BIOS recovery.
Dell Technologies offers complete end-to-end services
Optimizing the IT lifecycle is vital. We have expert services*
for all lifecycle phases that save you time and resources, reduce effort, and improve your IT experience.
Consulting services give expert guidance to help you grow, optimize and transform your IT environment at your own pace and budget. We employ a broad range of certified consultants and engineers, backed by program management teams, who can deliver deep technical expertise. We give you the confidence that your project will be done right and on time.
Gain the freedom to focus on your business transformation with the support expertise and insights Dell is known for across the globe. Choose the right support based on the criticality of specific systems with available automated predictive analysis, collaborative third-party assistance, and a Technology Service Manager.
ProDeploy Enterprise Suite helps you get more out of technology starting on day one. Residency Service provides ongoing transition assistance to accelerate adoption. Trust our experts to lead deployments from basic hardware installations through planning, configuration, and complex integrations to help you achieve business outcomes today and tomorrow.
Education Services offers an expansive suite of training services with multiple delivery methods, including instructor-led, self-paced online, and virtual instructor-led training. With comprehensive and flexible training programs, we make it easy to ensure your staff has the skills they need to successfully manage and utilize your new technology to its full potential.
- New 1.2 TB and 2.4 TB 10K Small Form Factor (SFF) Mission Critical Self-Encrypting (SED) Hard Drives with Basic Carrier (BC).
- Up to 900 GB 15K SAS Small Form Factor (SFF) and Large Form Factor (LFF) Mission Critical Hard Disk Drives with Basic Carrie (BC) and Low Profile Carrier Converter (LPCC).
- Up to 2.4 TB 10K SAS SFF mission critical HDDs with Basic Carrier (BC).
- Offering 600GB 10K/15K and 1.8TB 10K SAS SFF in BC to support the latest platforms.
Performance and Reliability for Any Workload
HPE Server Enterprise Hard Drives are ideal for transaction processing, database applications, Big Data analytics, and high-performance computing (HPC).
Broad portfolio of customized solutions provides up to 2.4 TB of storage.
Efficient drives provide power for space-constrained data centers.
Latest 12G SAS interface for increased performance.
Stable and consistent portfolio of drives offering long life cycles and steady supply.
1 HPE Internal Lab Testing. 3.35 million hour test quant is derived from a combination of drive qualification test plans, specifically HDDQ spec-supplier responsibility to perform, HDDQ spec-HPE responsibility to perform, RDT-Reliability Demonstration test spec, CSI integration test spec and Pilot test requirements. Test conducted May 2017.
HPE Business Critical Hard Drives deliver the highest capacity, performance and reliability to your data center applications. Business Critical hard drives allow you to store more data without sacrificing performance or reliability. HPE Business Critical hard drives are available in both 3.5-inch Large Form Factor (LFF) and 2.5-inch Small Form Factor (SFF) and ship with a standard one-year warranty. All HPE hard drives pass a rigorous qualification process, which certify that every drive is proven to perform in your HPE server and storage environments. All HPE hard drives include digitally signed firmware which helps prevent unauthorized access to your data.
- HPE 16 TB SATA 6G Business Critical 7.2K LFF (3.5in) LP/SC/ST 512e ISE HDDs
- HPE 16 TB SAS 12G Business Critical 7.2K LFF (3.5in) LP/SC/ST 512e ISE HDD
HPE HDDs deliver High Performance and Reliability across HPE Server and Storage Platforms
HPE HDDs are enterprise-class drives for demanding 24×7 data center environments
HPE HDDs are validated and tested with on-going quality monitoring throughout their lifecycle
HPE offers highest capacity 16 TB hard drives that are ideal for digital content, bulk storage, cloud and web environments
Maximize total server storage capacity for business critical workloads with HPE HDDs
HPE HDDs are engineered to maximize total server storage capacity within data center environments
HPE HDDs are engineered to deliver high capacity, performance, reliability and data security
HPE HDDs help prevent unauthorized access to your data with Digitally Signed Firmware
Common HPE HDD carriers offer consistency and compatibility across HPE server and storage platforms
Simplify HDD planning and standardize HDDs across HPE server and storage solutions
HPE HDDs help simplify the cost and complexity of re-purposing or disposing of drives while protecting data with Instant Secure Erase (ISE) technology
There are no reviews yet.